❦LEATHER IN THE RAIN❦

Jimin yawns as his eyes flutter open, blindly grabbing for his glasses on his nightstand as he slips them on

Jimin yawns as his eyes flutter open, blindly grabbing for his glasses on his nightstand as he slips them on. His boyfriend's arm lays heavy on his waist as he sleeps, face stuffed in the pillow, laying flat on his stomach and Jimin slips out from under his hold. 

He sits cross-legged on the bed as he traces the scratch marks that are littered all over his back from the night before and he decides to get up because he's starving, his stomach growling.

He's only wearing red lace underwear and Yoongi's basketball jersey as he hops out of their room and down to the kitchen to eat some of the leftover pizza from the box that's in the oven.

Jimin grabs the pizza, moaning and smacking his lips as he takes a slice — scratch that — he grabs two slices, one hanging out of his mouth and the other in his hand as he turns around, jumping back when he sees Yoongi in the kitchen entry. Jimin takes the pizza out of his mouth, eyeing Yoongi because he's just so hot.

He's only wearing his Calvin Klein's underwear and his joggers. His upper body and arm tattoos on full display and he knows the older is checking him out at the same time, pizza and his newly found Rolex.

"Scared me," Jimin laughs, walking over and pecking Yoongi's cheek and the older runs his hand down Jimin's side all the way to his hip before he reaches around and squeezes Jimin's ass. Jimin widens his eyes, smiling wickedly before he sticks his tongue out at him, turning around and walking towards the living room but as he goes Yoongi slaps his ass, causing him to yelp and then laugh, muttering something about being an asshole.

Jimin plops down on the couch, legs spread out, one pizza in his mouth, another in his hand and the remote in his other as he skims through channels. He nibbles on the pizza as he finally chooses a channel with days worth of cartoons on.

"Move your big head," Yoongi says as he walks into the living room and Jimin rolls his eyes, sitting up enough for Yoongi to sit down where his head was, allowing him to rest his head on his lap.

As he finishes his cold pizza, he takes Yoongi's hand and starts tracing his knuckle and hand tattoos, kissing the pads of his fingers.

Yoongi would use his thumb to pull down Jimin's bottom lip and Jimin would suck his fingers now and then when yoongi wasn't paying attention and look at Yoongi, batting his eyelashes when the older curses at him.

"You think you can just wear this and not expect me to not do something," Yoongi grunts and Jimin giggles.

"That's a double negative."

"Shut up," Yoongi groans and Jimin laughs louder, "you have a terrible sense of humour," He says as Jimin sits up.

"You need something to eat, cold pizza or do you want it heated up?"