❦YEAH RIGHT❦

"You're an idiot," Yoongi laughs as they hang out in the back room, everyone gathered around and catching up, Jimin missed it even though he still is on break he's telling them about the mall incident which has all the boys rolling

"I'd love to see that guy's face," Namjoon scoffs, shaking his head in amusement.

"It was priceless, but we can't show up around there so we have to go to another mall, unless Jimin causes trouble there too," Yoongi glares softly at jimin who's on his lap, back pressed against his chest, head leaned back against Yoongi's shoulder, giggling.

"Fuck you, I'm a delight." He grabs Yoongi's wrist and brings Yoongi's fingers to his mouth, biting them playfully and Yoongi slaps jimin's thigh with a playful growl. Jimin instead decides to play with his fingers, head lolled against Yoongi's shoulder. "So, Hoseok, any fun stoner stories today? I want to hear about what's up," he smiles as Yoongi kisses below his ear, hands against his waist as Jin leans his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Tell Jimin about the lady one."

"Right, so I've been this guy's dealer for a good while now, great for business and i told him to meet me at eleven in a restaurant parking lot. There were two cars there and so I got into one and when I looked over it was this old woman and I was surprised because what the fuck?" Hoseok laughs, "then I realized and she was like 'why are you in my car?' So I got out as soon as possible and I realized it's the other car,"

They all erupt in laughter.

"I remember when I used to deal," Yoongi laughs, "I only sold it in high school and I got chicks to blow me for a joint," Yoongi snorts and Jimin elbows him in the ribs.

"Don't talk about getting blow jobs from girls in front of me, get that Hetero shit out of here," jimin scolds jokingly.

"You're the best at it though, don't worry," Yoongi snickers and their friends groan.

"This is fifty shades more than I'd like to know," Taehyung complains, taking a drag of a joint, shaking his head.

Jimin laughs loudly, covering his mouth with the back of his hand when the door opens. Everyone turns their attention to the door and Jeongguk steps in, his eyes widened and panicked but he clears his throat. "What's up, jeon?" Namjoon asks.

"Jimin, can I talk to you?" He asks breathlessly and Jimin perks up curiously. Nodding as he stands up from Yoongi, giving him a smile as he and the face gets confused and curious looks from the others. Jimin follows Jeongguk out into the hallway and the older boy pushes him against the wall, pinning him there.

"Whoa! Dude, what the fuck!" Jimin shouts out in surprise as the boy leans closer to him, eyes widened.

"Who did you fuck with so bad to piss them off?"

"What?"

"I came back to my place and it was torn apart, someone ransacked my place and nothing has happened like that before until you slept over," Jeongguk says.