❦TALK UP❦

"You look so good," Jimin coos, wrapping his arms around yoongi's neck from behind, putting all his weight on yoongi's back as they all sit on the couch, Yoongi groans as he has to hunch his back to support his boyfriend as Jimin places his chin o...

"You look so good," Jimin coos, wrapping his arms around yoongi's neck from behind, putting all his weight on yoongi's back as they all sit on the couch, Yoongi groans as he has to hunch his back to support his boyfriend as Jimin places his chin on top of his head.

"It's like... blue cotton candy," he hums, pretending to bite at it and then he giggles into yoongi's soft hair.

"But hot blue cotton candy."

Jimin was kind of drunk... kind of high which made him really shitfaced... but cute.

"Thank you, Jimin," Yoongi scoffs and jimin hums in response, closing his eyes as Yoongi tilts his head to the side to look at Hoseok.

"It really seems like Lee's gang is really putting the pressure on us, they've been attacking non stop," Seokjin says. "The drive by, the restaurant,"

"The brat," jimin adds.

"Who?" Namjoon asks curiously.

"Jeongguk, he got jumped by like... four guys!" Jimin says, holding up five fingers.

"Jesus, Jimin you can't even count," Yoongi says, grabbing Jimin's hand that is hanging off of his shoulder before he pulls Jimin to sit beside him.

"It just means we have to retaliate," Taehyung quips, snapping his fingers, "if we don't do shit they're going to keep pushing, I know we are going to do something but we need something big," he says.

Jimin nods slowly.

"we start with some small things, get them on their toes but we need something huge, we should expand our territory, we can get more business," Seokjin says, "the more area we have the more power, our member count will grow an—"

"We'll own this fucking town, this bitch is ours," Jimin chirps happily, slapping his hand on the table out of determination and Yoongi scoffs at his bubbly boyfriend while the other members laugh.

"Go lay down or something, the adults are talking," Yoongi rolls his eyes with a laugh and jimin pinches his arm.

"Fuck you, I did not carry this gang on my back for me to be treated like this."

"Now."

"No."

The other members watch with curious eyes at the couple, finding their bickering amusing. "Jimin, I swear to god."

"Try me, you fake," Jimin says, sticking his tongue out at yoongi which causes the four others to laugh in amusement. Yoongi stands up.