❦HECTIC❦

It was midmorning and jimin still had a head that felt like an axe was planted in it

It was midmorning and jimin still had a head that felt like an axe was planted in it. His eyesight struggled to cope with the daylight that was streaming in through the slit in the curtain. It annoyed him how the curtain wasn't closed properly and through that small opening the room was so bright.

His brain is still struggling to recover from the previous night's abuse as he attempts to sit up.
From the pounding head, vomit taste in his mouth and dehydrated feeling he figured there must have been heavy drinking last night because most of it is all black. His throat felt like sandpaper. It hurt to move. He can't even remember how he ended up back home in bed.

Maybe he could sleep it off and remember later because his pounding headache isn't helping to bring back his memory. He curled under the duvet and closed his eyes. Yet he hears loud cursing coming from downstairs and his eyes pop open again, glaring at nothing in particular because he's so close to wobbling downstairs and cussing out Yoongi for disturbing his resting period. Yet he could tell the older was angry by the way his accent was coming through, slurring and growling out. Hot, jimin thought but he wanted to know what was making him go off this early in the morning.

He turns his head to the side and realizes it's not early in the morning. It's noon. He curses himself because this just scraps his whole plan and now he's stuck in bed because he has no plans to move anytime soon. So not really a bad thing.

he wrapped himself in the duvet, waves of nausea adding to his misery. His phone pinged with message after message, none of them from yoongi. Hearing the older downstairs made it obvious. His brain felt like it would swell beyond the capacity of his skull and now his dehydration was too obvious to ignore.

His stomach lurched and gurgled. Perhaps some painkillers would help too. He raised his heavy eyelids half way only for them to fall shut. He opened them again and swung his bare feet to the carpet.

"Hyung!" He whines out in frustration, he feels needy for yoongi's affection. He waits to hear the cursing quiet down and the muffled whispers which meant that there was company. He sits at the side of the bed with one hand in his lap and another scratching his head, the pressure of his fingers on his head relieving some of the pain for a brief moment until he pulls them away and it's still like there's a jackhammer hammering into his skull.

His hair is sticking up all over the place and he doesn't remember changing.

A few moments later Yoongi walks into the room, a glass of water in one hand and two pills in another, jimin wants to awe and coo at his loving boyfriend because how "badass" is he really when he's nothing but a cat that only really likes him.

Except there's anger burning in Yoongi's eyes as he hands the pills and glass to him. He kisses his forehead and ruffles his hair and Jimin smiles faintly, gulping down the pills with mouthfuls of water. Yoongi kneels down in front of jimin, placing the glass on the nightstand and he cups jimin's face.