❦EYE FOR AN EYE❦

They pull the sack off of Jimin's head, the boy on his knees in front of a group of men, staring down at him with smug smirks

They pull the sack off of Jimin's head, the boy on his knees in front of a group of men, staring down at him with smug smirks. He looks up with a scoff, spitting out blood from his busted lip. He notices the snakes tattooed on them and he grunts. It's Lee's gang, he should've known.

"Classy, kidnapping me, right? Big fucking move. I'd give you round of applause if my hands weren't tied," Jimin says. "Where is he anyway? Getting his goons to do his dirty work?" Jimin asks with a smirk. The men don't say anything, they just whisper to each other with a few head nods and then two of them grab Jimin under the arms, dragging him out of the room and he can hear music. It's a club, of course it is. They drag him to another room, practically throwing him inside and when he looks up he sees him.

This leader is resting on a leather sofa, face of utter nonchalance, legs spread and elbows leaning on them nonchalantly, cigarette hanging loosely between his lips. He isn't slumped at all, his body is clearly too muscular for that, yet it is just as relaxed as his face. He's almost smiling - smiling as if something good were about to happen. Good for him is likely bad for Jimin. Very bad.

"You've been behind all this shit?" Jimin asks. "You shot at me, my boyfriend and friends, killed innocent people for what? A petty fight over some territory?"

"You don't get it, do you?" Lee says, placing his cigarette into the ashtray as it burns to ash.

"I don't," Jimin spits out.

"He takes everything away from me, everything. Whatever I have, he has better or he has more."

"It's not a childish game," Jimin says.

"He took you away from me," Lee replies and Jimin lets out a giggle. "You told me you didn't want to be involved with me because I was in a gang, because of your boyfriend. Then I hear you're fucking Yoongi? Joining his gang?"

"It was three years ago since we were just fucking around, you and I were fuck buddies. I actually love Yoongi. Is that why you tried to kill me? Yoongi and our gang? Why you fucking abducted me?"

Lee shakes his head with a laugh, "I can get over you, Min. Yoongi on the other hand, can't," he says, standing up from his seat on the couch and he strolls over to Jimin, crouching down and grabbing him by the chin, "you're still pretty even when your face is all fucked up," he snickers and Jimin growls, spitting in his face.

Lee backhands Jimin who snickers as the leader wipes at his face.

"You brat. You see, you're just a pawn in my game of chess, Jimin. I have eyes everywhere, including your little gang. Of course your leader would fall for someone like you. It was only a matter of time before you and Yoongi would fight and get separated, you just couldn't stay away from crime, could you?"

Jimin swallows hard, it reminds him of a play he read in high-school. Othello. Iago wanted to destroy Othello, he schemed, he was two faced, he destroyed him. A great tragedy. Yoongi must be Othello, Jeongguk was Cassio, Hoseok... Montano. He guesses he's Desdemona in this situation and he swallows hard, looking down at the ground. Except Yoongi wouldn't kill him, Lee would.

"It was an inside job?" Jimin asks.

"The innermost."

"Who?" Jimin asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"You'll see," Lee smirks and then he notices the blood covered pendant around Jimin's neck, and he laughs, reaching out and grabbing hold of it.

"No," Jimin chokes out as he tugs hard on the chain until it snaps. "Don't, it's mine."

"This is the least of your worries," Lee laughs, slipping it into his pocket and then he grabs a cloth and some duct tape, shoving the cloth into Jimin's mouth and then pressing the tape onto his mouth. Jimin glares at him as Les laughs, taking a red marker and drawing lips onto the tape before kissing it exaggeratedly. "This is going to be fun, huh, Jimin-ah?"

Jimin wants to spit at him again or flip him off and curse him out but he can't so he just glares at him as if looks could kill.

Lee pulls out a gun and his eyes widen comically, he whistles and another man walks in with a camera. Lee raises the gun right at him but never fires, instead he photographs Jimin with the gun to his temple. The dim light makes his skin sparkle and glow.

"What are we going to do?" Yoongi panics, hiding his face in his hands as he sits on the porch, he grips his blue strands of hair, groaning in frustration. "It's my fault, I made him leave me and none of this would have happened," he says.

"It's not your fault," Hoseok replies, looking at Yoongi, touching his shoulder reassuringly.

"Hyung!" Taehyung chirps, running towards him as he gets out of his black 2000 Nissan Pulsar with a box in his hands and Yoongi lifts his head. "This was on my step" he says breathlessly and Yoongi takes it, eyes hardening at the black box with a white 'x' on it.

He opens the box and he clenches his fist. Taking out the picture of Jimin with a gun to his head along with his matching pendant. There's a note on the back and he reads it.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. A burn for a burn, a life for a life. That's how all this got started. And this is how it's all going to end
L

"He has him."

Short but it's because a long chapter will be coming soon uwu
Also peep

Short but it's because a long chapter will be coming soon uwuAlso peep