❦DONT HURT ME❦

"touch me and I'll bite your dick off," Jimin snaps as Lee walks towards him

"touch me and I'll bite your dick off," Jimin snaps as Lee walks towards him. He's hurting, he's hurting so fucking bad. He's pretty sure his wrist is broken, after he had cut himself through the zip ties he tried running but Lee had caught him and he grabbed him so hard, twisted his hand with unbearable strength until it made a breaking sound and all he could do was scream in pain and he took his pocket knife, laid it on the table to mock him. He's tired and he's starving, his cheeks hollow and bruised, cut, lips swollen and he has a black eye. Everything hurts, his sides from where he's been kicked, his wrist, his stupid wrist.

He's contemplated whether or not death would be better than this, to just die rather than go through this torture but Yoongi is coming, he knows it. He can't die on Yoongi. Not because he's scared of death but because he's scared of leaving Yoongi alone.

Lee walks over and he bends down so he's eye level with Jimin and then he grabs at his ankles, tugging him towards him.

"Fuck off," Jimin hisses, kicking his feet to get free and when he does he kicks Lee in the face, heel coming in contact with his nose and the man shouts out, clutching his nose and he curses loudly like a sailor.

"You bitch!" He shouts out angrily and he grabs at jimin's ankles again, prying his legs apart so he can get between them and Jimin shouts as Lee wraps his hands around his throat, nose dribbling with blood, nose crooked and Jimin coughs out as the man applies pressure around his throat. Jimin tries flailing his legs but Lee has them pinned down with his own.

He lifts jimin's head up from the ground by his neck before he slams him back down onto the floor and Jimin wants to scream but he can't and the man does it again, Jimin cries in pain, the acne spreads throughout the back of his head.

"Let go of him," someone says and Lee turns his head, letting his hands loosen from around Jimin's neck and Jimin turns into his side, coughing and taking gasps of air, clinging to the floor and he uses his good hand to touch his aching throat, can feel the bruising that's going to show across his neck and he shakes as he sits up, Lee standing up from him, not before kicking Jimin in the side again.

Jimin sits up, his heart almost falling to his stomach as he looks up at the doorway, his throat aching and his eyes watering. "Y-you're the snake, you did this, you—" Jimin's eyes well up with tears, his voice is hoarse and scratchy, it hurts to talk. "How could you?" Jimin rasps.

"I had to."

"Taehyung," Jimin sniffles, eyes watering as he drags himself to leave against the wall.

He feels like he's going to pass out, anger and betrayal washing over him.

"You made it so fucking easy, all of you," Taehyung sighs as Lee storms out of the room, clutching his bleeding nose and Jimin feels his heart break into a million pieces.