❦WASTED TIMES❦

"We're fucked," Yoongi groans, pulling at his hair as he searches through Daeshim's wallet, a business card is the first thing he finds

"We're fucked," Yoongi groans, pulling at his hair as he searches through Daeshim's wallet, a business card is the first thing he finds. Jimin looks over at him as Yoongi pulls out the card, holding it up for Jimin to see.

"Oh," jimin pales at that, people will be looking for him. "What do we do?" He asks.

"Get rid of his body, he's from the rich part of the city, a long way from home, they shouldn't be looking for him here for a long while," Yoongi laughs but there's a twinge of nervousness here. Yeah, they have shot and killed people but for a purpose, people the law doesn't care for. This is different. They let the gangs do their work for them, let them get rid of each other. Not the people they actually worry about.

"Listen..." Yoongi sighs, throwing the wallet onto the gravel of the alleyway before he pinches the bridge of his nose. "I think you should take a break."

"A break?" Jimin asks, raising his eyebrows in question.

"This is fucking you up, all of it."

"What?"

"You shot someone without thinking about the consequences, you've been on edge, and I know you had a reason but you've been like this for some time and I'm worried about you."

"That's ridiculous," jimin scoffs, crossing his arms over his chest, something Yoongi knows all too well. When he's angry he closes himself off, eyebrows knitted together and eyes darkening. He's getting defensive and Yoongi knows he has to play his cards right because although he loves Jimin, he's scary when he's angry. He doesn't get over things easily so he knows he has to word this correctly or else he'll more than likely be sleeping on the couch. Knowing Jimin, he'd probably somehow lock the guest room with the master key so he couldn't even get there.

If he was really ticked off he'll even go as far as changing the locks.

"Even affiliating yourself can make someone break, its for your own good if you just stepped back a little, got your head cleared and then you can come back."

"So basically you're suspending me from the fucking gang? Is that even allowed?! What the fuck, why would you— you're being an idiot, I just killed a guy, so what? You know how much blood is on your hands? Both of our hands already?"

"Of course I know," Yoongi scoffs, "but I also know I'm in charge, I do what I think is right for everyone, this gang is my family, you're my family and I want to protect everyone, especially you," Yoongi says calmly which makes Jimin quite agitated, how could he sound so calm when he's basically banishing him from one of the things where he knows he belongs.

"I can protect myself and you know that," Jimin says, voice wavering with anger, pointing at the body on the ground with a shaky hand. "I made it pretty clear tonight and all the other nights, even nights when I've risked my own ass for you and to protect you, I'm fine, I don't need a break when I can do things," Jimin seethes, teeth clenched because he feels angry tears brimming, sniffling them back and blinking the stray tears away.

He's hurt and deep down he knows he's reaching past his breaking point. Except he feels useless if he can't be a part of the gang, it's his life now and Yoongi is his life and he doesn't want to lose it, not even a second. He doesn't know what he'll do with himself.

He doesn't want to be out of the loop with all the gang related affairs, especially because his boyfriend thinks it's because he's not okay. He swears he is.

"It's good to take a break every now and then," Yoongi says.

"And you don't? I don't see you taking any time off? Huh?"

"I never had a life outside of bangtan, I was born into this, I've grown into this life and  have been in it for years and years, you've been in this for two because of me, you had a life outside of this gang and I don't want this to get the better of you."

"So I'm different because I wasn't meant for this or something? What does my past life have to do with what I do now? That was the old me."

"Exactly, the old you, the old you that I saw in the alley, the fiery blonde boy who kicked a guy's ass like it was nothin, and danced like no one was watching," Yoongi snaps. "That was you, the same fucking boy who trusted me and was nice and genuine and kind and also bad ass, not some... I don't even know, I want that boy back and if being in this right now is taking that away then I want you to take a break," Yoongi says seriously, dark abysses staring dead at Jimin.

Jimin swallows hard, "that's a fucking order," Yoongi growls out.

Jimin sniffles again, turning his head away from Yoongi because he doesn't want to look him in the eye right now. He's stubborn and doesn't like to admit when he's wrong. He can be a total brat and he doesn't like admitting it.

"Go home, let me clean this mess up."

"It's my mess, I did it so let me own my mistake, I can do it."

"Go home." Yoongi demands again "you've done enough, I'll see you there after this is all handled."

Jimin shakes his head, turning away and walking back into the club. He was going to stay with someone else tonight. He knows Hoseok and Jin would be at their place probably getting high and more than likely having sex, Taehyung is probably with namjoon, they were always sneaking around together though they're really nothing but fuck buddies at this point.

Then again, so was he and Yoongi... and Taehyung, Hoseok and namjoon.

He cringes at that. He slightly groans at the thought of the next person he can turn to as he walks into the club, his eyes landing on a familiar boy drinking at the bar. The kid, the face of bangtan. He gets jumped once so why does he think he can trust him.

Jimin walks up to the bar, leaning against it beside him. "I don't want to go home, I can't," he speaks, staring down at the marble bar counter.

"And that's my problem because?" The boy smirks, setting down his shot glass without even looking up.

"I helped your ass when you got jumped, least you could do."

"Did blondie and scary leader get into a fight?" Jeongguk snickers, shaking his head in amusement.

"You going to or not?"

"Does he know at least?" Jeongguk asks, finally turning to look at him. Jimin meets his eyes, shaking his head.

"He doesn't have to, I'm my own person, besides he wants me to separate myself from the gang, you're not really into it's affairs so you're the farthest I'm willing to get, see if he misses me then," Jimin smiles.

"Wow, you're a bitch when you want to be," Jeongguk snorts.

Jimin smiles back at him,

"I try."

——
Finally an update I didn't edit this uwu

——Finally an update I didn't edit this uwu