❦GAMBLE FOR A ROSE❦

Yoongi studies the other players, Jimin on his lap, playing with the back of his hair, coursing his fingers through his dark hair

Yoongi studies the other players, Jimin on his lap, playing with the back of his hair, coursing his fingers through his dark hair. "Raise," he says lowly, placing a wad of cash in the centre, Jimin keeps a stoic face, staring down at Yoongi's cards, trying not to show if they're bluffing or not.

"You sure, Min?" Deoksu, a more aggressive player at their table asks, cigarette hanging loosely between his lips as he speaks. He was rich, loaded with money but he was a dog, it was no surprise that he was lurking around the pit for a poker game. They're in an underground club, chaos happening around them as they gamble at the poker table, people dancing in another area.

"I'll throw in more," Yoongi chuckles, placing his elbow on the table, propping his chin on his closed fist, laying his five cards face down. He tilts his head to the side, lip between his teeth and Jimin smiles. "How much should I throw in, boys?" He asks, raising an eyebrow, daring someone to look him in the eye.

Deoksu scoffs, eyes meeting with Jimin who sits comfortably on his boyfriend's lap. "How about a night with your doll, he's worth more than a pile of loose change," he winks and Yoongi hums, turning to Jimin with a kittenish grin.

"How about it?" Yoongi asks and Jimin's eyes sparkle, nodding enthusiastically because he knows that when they all place down their cards, he won't even be in reach of them.

"I enjoy fun games like this," Jimin says, turning to look at the men at the table, giggle escaping past his lips.

"Careful, Min. You might lose your boy when I win, he'll be coming back for seconds," Deoksu winks and Jimin scoffs.

"I don't like shrimp, I'm more classy than stooping low and coming back for something that small with so little worth," Jimin scoffs, picking at his nail buds and Yoongi laughs, turning back to the table.

"Well I'm all in, I've laid everything on the table, going to fold?" He cocks his head to the side, not bothering to look at the other men but he stares at Deoksu, dark eyes reading him easily.

He knows Deoksu is loaded, he's a rich man, filthy.

He pulls out a large wad of cash, kept together with an elastic band. He takes half of it and throws it into the centre. Jimin smirks, leaning in to whisper to his boyfriend. "He's confident he'll have a night with me," he says, breath hot against Yoongi's ear. He runs his hand down Yoongi's arm.

Yoongi turns to him, leaning over and kissing his neck. "Let's deflate his ego," he says, grazing his teeth against his neck and Jimin hums in approval, a coquettish smile aimed in the man's direction as Yoongi pulls away from him with a final peck to his cheek. "And when we take all the money on the table?" He asks in a quiet voice.

"You know what to do," Yoongi whispers.

Jimin smiles with a nod as Yoongi picks up his cards again, tapping his cheek. "A kiss for good luck," he says and Jimin laughs, pecking Yoongi's cheek with a grin.