Uh oh!¡

You were woken up by a loud screeching sound. You opened your tired eyes, glancing over at the dresser next to you. The treacherous noise came from the phone sitting on top of it. You picked it up, looking at the screen. '7:05 am; wtf, get tf up!' It read. "Shit." you complained before getting up. You turned off the alarm and started towards the bathroom to get ready for school. Another alarm sounded off 10 minutes after the last one. Being used to this, you hurried and turned it off. You usually set about 50 alarms just to get you up and make sure you leave out on time. It wasn't long until you were ready. You put your hair in the usual style and put on your uniform. You grabbed your phone, left your room, and went towards the living room. There, your mother and two younger siblings came to greet you. "Ma, I'm heading out to school." you stated.

"Okay. Be safe out there. Have a good day at school." she replied as she brushed your younger sister's hair.

You nodded before patting your little brothers head, saying, "See ya, nugget." You then pointed towards your younger sister who was looking at you. "Bye Doll."

You soon landed at the bus stop. While you waited, you checked your Instagram feed.

bts.jhope

💗 💬 📦
826,373 views
bts.jhope 사랑해요~

View all 636 comments

"These fake accounts are always getting me too excited. I should really make a twitter account." you mumbled to yourself. You then started to scroll some more until you noticed the bus came. You paid and sat in an open seat nearby a window. You put in your earbuds before once again scrolling down Instagram.

therealJENS_<3

💗💬📦4,397,537 likestherealJENS_<3 Another photoshoot? DONE! #kpop #minialbum

💗💬📦
4,397,537 likes
therealJENS_<3 Another photoshoot? DONE! #kpop #minialbum

View all 5,185 comments

nct

💗💬📦86,228 likesnct 인시티 설!

💗💬📦
86,228 likes
nct 인시티 설!

View all 207 comments

👤❤
💬

Someone liked one of your pictures. As you were about to click on the icon, another heart popped up. You finally tapped the notifications icon and saw that "hwang_jinniesk" was liking all of your pictures. You ended up smirking whilst going to their page. His profile picture was attractive. Like, really attractive.

You didn't believe he was real at first

You didn't believe he was real at first. Luckily, he started following you soon after. You ended up following him back to DM him. However, you could have done it in a much better way...

Me

👀hwang_jinniesk

👀hwang_jinniesk

typing...

"Uh oh, I didn't mean to!" you panicked out loud.

hwang_jinniesk
Um, wtf?

I can't afford for another person to think I'm weird! you thought. Before you could type a response, the bus arrived in front of the school. You quickly got off, turned off your phone, and went towards the building.