The camping trip (3/3)*NO INTERNET*

The Principal finally arrived 30 minutes after all of the students and staff members came to the hill. It was almost dark out. "Alright everybody, I'll count all of the stuffs." he said. You all sighed and gave him your findings. It wasn't even 20 seconds when he announced the winners. "Alright, the group with the most clues was Maemi's group. The group with the most firewood was Hyunjin's group." he said. You were shocked, not of winning, but of the little effort the principal put into counting them. He just based it off of how big the pile was. "Come and get the money. You'll have to split it."

"I thought whomever found the most clues would get the money." Sanha said.

"I changed my mind." he said. Sanha grimaced. Chan and Jemsong ran up and ended up grabbing the money at the same time. You held in your laughter. They looked at each other awkwardly.

"Chan? I didn't know you were in Hyunjin's group." she said.

"Well, I didn't know you were in Maemi's group." he replied.

"Ummm....." she mumbled.

"Whatever, just take it, or I'll keep it." said the principal.

"Damn, okay, now we have to split the money out of the 12 of us." Naein said. You barely heard what she was saying because you were hiding under your jacket. You gotta do what'cha gotta do.

***

She's trying so hard. you thought. You were snickering at Maemi covering her face with her jacket. If only she knew. "Actually, we just planned on splitting with 11 of us." Chan whispered.

"Why?" Jemsong asked. Chan nodded his head over at the dumbfounded Haechan. Jemsong smirked. "In that case," she said nodding over to Daesun and Yena, "the 9 of us."

"You guys are mean." Anko said.

"Do you disagree with it?" Naein asked.

"Of course not." Anko replied.

"Everyone each gets 16.50 bucks each. hurry and get it before the other three notice." Naein said, giving out the moneys.

***

"WAKE UP! IT'S YOUR LAST DAY HERE!" Principal Learn's loud voice woke you up once again. Once all of you left your tents, busted and raggedy, you stood outside.

"I'll take over for now." said Ms. Science. Principal Learn soon left to his cabin. "Today is going to be quite exciting. We'll be doing various activities while challenging boys versus girls. The first activity will start after breakfast."

You sat with the girls at a bench. You ate a breakfast sandwich with some french toast. "It's already the last day here." Jemsong said, already finished eating.

"I'm upset. I don't wanna leave yet. My brothers are assholes." Anko said.

"I can't wait to go home. I haven't checked any of my feeds since we left." you said, pouting.

"This girl." Naein shook her head. "I saw her twitching in her sleeping bag, whispering Instagram! Wait for me! I'll be back! I always come back!"

"Don't expose me, bitch!" you scowled.

"You kids can be so weird. You're attracted to little boys," Anko looked at Naein, "you're crazy for social media," she looked at you, "and you're a narcissist." she looked at Jemsong. The rest of you stayed quiet, not denying it. A little while later, the activities started. You were, of course, excited for the games. Most of the people there, however, weren't.