Friends? No. Same school? Maybe...

You sat in class, fidgeting in your seat. You were embarrassed and worried about the text you sent to that guy. Dammit, why did I accidentally tap that meme?! Why WhY wHy!!! you thought. Luckily, you got a nice seat towards the back, so you took the opportunity to take out your phone and turn it on. You went back to Instagram.

Me
Look, my bad. I really didn't mean to send you that. I swear, its not what it seems like😓

👀hwang_jinniesk

OH MY BOA (she is god), he saw it! you thought.

hwang_jinniesk
Sooo..... you're insisting that you're not weird?

Me
EXXXCCUUUUUUUSSSEEEEE MEEEEEE??????

hwang_jinniesk
Nobody "normal" would keep THAT as a picture. U must be lame af.

Who does he think he is? I was just trying to apologize, but this trick wanna go!

Me

hwang_jinnieskIt's literally 9 in the morning

hwang_jinniesk
It's literally 9 in the morning. Aren't you at school? Shouldn't you be listening in class instead of being on your phone?

Me
Who r u to act like your not doing the same thing. You look twelve.

hwang_jinniesk
Touché. Let me get to the point. Why are you talking to me?

Me
Can't a girl make new friends on the internet?

hwang_jinniesk
That's not my job. "New friends?" You have friends?

Me
WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN😭
My head hurts.
I'm crying.

hwang_jinniesk
WAIT, DONT CRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

Me

hwang_jinnieskWait, I know these guys

hwang_jinniesk
Wait, I know these guys. Where do you get these pictures of these hyungs? Do we go to the same school?

Me
I take pictures of them while they're lacking. And idk, dO wE???????🙈🙉

👀hwang_jinniesk

typing...

"Ms. Syung, what's the formula?" a voice interrupted him responding.

"Um... it's... it's actually―" the bell rung before you could answer. Mr. Math shook his head. You smiled awkwardly. "My bad Mr. Math! I will pay attention next time."

"You said that last time, Ms. Syung." he replied bitterly.

"Did I? Oh well. Goodbye!" you exclaimed before heading to you next period. You pulled out your phone to check it again, but you were interrupted by someone knocking it out of your hand. You looked up at the person guilty of your phone falling.

"Maemi, you should really watch where your going." they said.

"Yena! You're the one who dropped my phone. Don't act innocent you wench." you scolded back.

"You have no respect for your senior, huh? All because you skipped two years, doesn't mean you can get to talk down on your elders." Yena scoffed.

"And I don't do that. I just talk down on people who act pissy for no reason." you replied before bumping passed her. You then picked up your phone.

hwang_jinniesk
We might... I'm going to second period now.

Me
Cool. TaLk LaTeR?¿

hwang_jinniesk
You make me want to say no😑

Me
PLEEAAASSSEEEEE???????

hwang_jinniesk
Only because I wanna know if we go to the same school.

You smiled to yourself. You turned off your phone again and went to second period.