Some competition.

"I'm sorry. I unfortunately know these two, don't get freaked out by them, Minho." Anko said. Minho nodded. He looked back towards you both.

"You two look familiar, though."

"Uh oh." you panicked.

"Wait, I know you." he said, looking at you.

"U-um, you do?" you asked.

"You're that girl who was choking on your food. You bumped pass my friends and I. Are you... okay now?" he asked.

You were taken aback. One, he didn't know you were stalkingー talking to Hyunjin. Two, he was genuinely worried for you. It made you blush a little bit. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for worrying." you said before quickly looking down.

Naein looked at you. "Hey, what's with the sudden change? Why is your face reー"

You quickly covered her mouth before she could finish her sentence. "Bitch, I wish you would expose me like that." you sharply whispered. You looked over at Minho and smiled. He smiled back. "My name's Syung Maemi. This is Kang Naein." you said, still smiling.

"That's a nice name of yours, Maemi." he said.

"WhAt AbOuT mY nAmE?¿" Naein asked. You glared at her.

"I guess that's n-nice, too." he said quickly.

"I guess my ass." she replied. That made Anko flick her forehead. "Ow!" she yelped as she winced in pain. Minho laughed at it. Oh my heavens, his laugh is so beautiful, I could die happily now! you thought.

"Maemi. MAEMI!" Anko grabbed your attention. You looked at her questionably. "Stop daydreaming about plot twists."

"What?" you replied.

"Stop daydreaming, this class is over, now it's time for fifth period." she said.

"R-right. Sorry." you said.

"I'll take my leave first. See you girls later. Bye Maemi." Minho said before waving goodbye.

"Goodbye Minho~." you and Naein said. You couldn't help but smile as you walked to fifth period with the girls. You thought about the situation. Dammit. I told him my name.

hwang_jinniesk
Haven't spoken in a while.

You
Literally the last time we texted was two days ago. Can't believe you miss me already😊😊😊

hwang_jinniesk
So confident, aren't you?

You
Don't get too excited though. You may not have much of a chance😯😯😯

hwang_jinniesk
What are you even saying? I'm sexy as hell. No way you could resist.

😏😏😏That is, if I even wanted to pursue someone like you

😏😏😏
That is, if I even wanted to pursue someone like you.

You
Oh hush. I meant that you'll have some competition dummy. There's always a better luck next time kiddo.

hwang_jinniesk
I wonder what goes on in your head.

You
For your own sake, I thinks it's best for you not to know. But then again...

hwang_jinnieskWeirdo

hwang_jinniesk
Weirdo.

You
You're still talking to me💗

typing...

hwang_jinniesk
True.