The yearbook exposed me.

"MAEMI!!!" Jemsong called out, laying on Anko's bed next to the other girls. You sighed in a annoyance.

"What is it now?" you asked, irritated. It was a Sunday, the day before the camping trip, and Hyunjin hasn't spoken or replied to any of your texts. You know you weren't dating or anything. You weren't best friends. Normally, you wouldn't care as much, but you noticed before the weekend started, Hyunjin was quiet. You were... worried.

"I swear to all of holy Jisoos that I'm not complaining about my looks. This time. It's about Chan." she mumbled. You turned to her.

"Chan? Look, I know that he looks manly or whatever, but I'm telling you right now, he's a devil child pretending to be an angel for Michael Jackson." you said.

"What are you talking about? Are you thinking of Lee Chan from that SEVENTEEN group? No no, I'm not talking about him. I mean Bang Chan." she clarified. You stupidly prolonged the Oh sound.

"Okay... what's the big deal? You like him, right?"

"The problem is that he hangs out with the Hyunjin guy you're avoiding."

"Aw. Jemsong, it's nice that you care about me. But if you really like Chan, then I advise you hit that before anyone else does. Besides, Hyunjin's too dumb to figure out who I am."

"Yeah, you both think alike." Anko said, looking at her phone.

"HEY!" you said. The three of them laughed.

"Well, Jemsong, you and Maemi here aren't the only ones having 'boy troubles'." Naein said. You looked at her.

"You're having boy troubles?" you asked.

"Duh, I can date, too. The only problem I have is that... he's... younger than me."

"What's the problem? You said you'd like to be called Noona in bed—"

"She said that?!" Anko asked.

"The past is in the past. But it's one thing if he was a grade under me, but he's two years younger than me. I'll soon be 17."

"I say go for it." you said.

"I say don't prey on the poor innocent boy." said Anko.

"I say we both go after them." said Jemsong.

"1, Yes, 2, I'm not a predator, and 3, any day." Naein replied.

"Why do I let you people in my house." scoffed Anko.

"I'm joking." Naein giggled.

"Hey, what's that?" Jemsong asked, nodding over at an open drawer on the side of Anko's room.

"That? I remember this." she said, picking up a book from it. "It's all of my high school yearbooks. I have my freshman year, sophomore year, and junior year."

"Ooh, let us see." Naein said, also getting up.

"You looked so adorable in your freshman year, Anko." Jemsong exclaimed while you all flipped through it's pages..

"Yeah. What happened?" you said. She flicked your forehead at that.

"Ooh, look at me. I looked so good. I mean *cough* I still do." Jemsong continued.

"Yeah...right. Anyways, look at us, we arrived in the sophomore section." Naein pointed out to you. You looked exactly the same. You smirked. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Before Anko could ask who it was, it opened.

"Hey girls." said Tako.

" said Tako