Dating?

Thank you for over 5k reads. I have been busy reading a ton of comments and they are hilarious and relatable. Here's an uwu of Hyunjin!

"W-what?" you mumbled.

He lowered his head to your level, his face closer to yours. "Date me." he stated.

You froze. He witnessed your face go in a reddish tint. You nervously laughed. "Uh, Hyunjin, stop j-joking like that. Seriously. I'll murder you." you turned the other way. You could still feel his eyes on you. You coughed. He still didn't move.

"I'm serious." he said after a short pause. That made you look back at him. He didn't move from his position. Your face was completely red at this point. There was a long pause of you both staring at each other. After what seemed to be hours a voice broke the silence.

"HEY, what are you kids doing back there?! LEAVE!" a random teacher yelled.

Both you and Hyunjin were startled by the sound. "N-nothing's going on." Hyunjin clarified for both of you.

"I always see kids back here making out or doing worse." the teacher complained.

"Oh my Boa, is that why you said to meet back here?" you asked Hyunjin.

"O-of course not." he shook his head.

"It's legend saying that if you confess your feelings to someone behind this school, you're bound to win their heart. And if there's a love triangle, then the third person would end up getting rejected." the teacher continued. It made you glare at him even more. He kept shaking his head, insisting that he didn't mean to meet like that. "Anyways, LEAVE!" the teacher yelled again. Hyunjin grabbed your hand and walked you both away from the school.

After leaving school, you both stop walking. Hyunjin looked down awkwardly at you. You looked back at him.

"What is it?" you asked him.

"You're so... I mean, your hands are cold." he hesitated. You didn't even notice you were still holding his hand.

"It's because I'm dead inside." you replied.

"You're so dumb." he smiled as he let go of your hand. He then took off his jacket and wrapped it around your shoulders. You started getting nervous.

"U-um, what are you—"

"Shush," he said as he grabbed your hand again, this time blowing on it and warming it with both of his hands. You blush. HE'S SO SWEET UWU! you thought. He then intertwined his fingers with yours before putting it in his pocket. You were shocked by his cute gesture. He was so confident. He looked down at you.

"You're so cute when your face is red." he said.

"Y-yah! I didn't accept your request!" you said.

"You're not letting go." he mocked. You pouted. "Come on, Maemi~m, this is the least you can do. You still owe me. You're just gonna reject me like this?" he said in a playfully hurt voice.

"N-NO!" you quickly responded. He smirked. "I-it's just that i-it was so sudden. I didn't know you saw me... that way. Why would you even like me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" he tilted his head adorably. You were refraining yourself from kissing his cheeks.

"Because... you know I've never dated before. No one has ever liked me."

"I guess I'm lucky then. I got to you first." he smiled. You bit your lip. "Now, will you accept me?"

You took a while to respond. "I guess. Why not?" you mumbled. Hyunjin started smiling when you said that.