And that's how we got together!

Soo...... aparrently.........i got....... 13k READS?!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I FREAKED OUT WHEN I WAS NOTIFIED! TY SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME ON THIS JOURNEY OF WRITING THIS TRASHY BOOK! IF, somehow, STRAYKIDS GET TO SEE THIS BOOK (WHICH THEY SHOULDN'T, I CAN'T BARE TO RUIN THEIR INNOCENT MINDS) IT WILL BE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!! MY UPDATING SCHEDULE HAS BEEN LIKE SH*T LATELY, BUT SCHOOL IS THE ENEMY. I ALSO HAVE TO UPDATE MY OTHER BOOK. BUT IM HAPPY/SAD/ELATED/RELIEVED THAT I FINALLY UPDATED THIS LAST CHAPTER!!!! TY SO MUCH PEEPSSS

You lightly blushed while still in Hyunjin's arm. You got redder every time he looked at you. Naein quietly teased you. You quietly whispered that you'd murder her in her sleep if she didn't stop. She stopped. After lunch, the others guys teased both you and Hyunjin. You both blushed from time to time.

After school, Hyunjin took you to the movies to see Train to Busan. It was just how you liked it; not too extra, but still cheesy. You both waited in line patiently to scan your tickets. Once you got to the front desk, the girl employee working behind the counter was the same girl from the last time you went to the movies. "Hello sir, are you together?" the girl asked.

"Yeah, we are." Hyunjin said, grabbing your hand. Your ears burned quickly. You were still new to this.

"Oh, Maemi?" she said.

"Nu Lin?" you replied.

"You know each other?" Hyunjin asked.

"Err, we met the last time I came here with the girls. She gave us free food." you said. Nu Lin nodded.

"Oh, well, can you do it a second time?" Hyunjin asked after she scanned the tickets.

"I'm getting fired anyways, so go ahead, take what you like. Just watch after the other employees. They're not exactly fond of me." she warned you both while she played Mystic Texter on her phone. You and Hyunjin simply nodded before beginning to explore the sweets behind the counter. While you were at watch, Hyunjin smuggled some snicker bars, popcorn, pops, cotton candy, and more. You both thanked her and went into the theater with the smuggled food. You both sat in the reserved seats in the back. You both awkwardly sat quietly next to each other, waiting for the movie to start. You snuck a few glances at him. On your third glance, you felt a hand touch yours. You flinched a little at Hyunjin's sudden gesture. You blushed when he intertwined his fingers into yours.

He looked at you and said, "Just in case you get too scared, I have a free shoulder with your name on it." You snickered. The movie finally started.

***

[FLASHBACK]

"Hyung, should I take her shopping? No, I should buy her food. Food is the way to every girls' heart. But we should also do something else. Nothing too fancy. How about the movies?" you asked Minho who was daydreaming.

"If the girls were to tie in a race, can we untie them?" he asked out loud.

"HYUNG!" you yelled at him.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Minho said.

You sighed. Suddenly, Felix, Jisung, Jeongin and Seungmin came into the room. "What'cha hyungs talkin' about?" Felix asked in his deep Australian voice.

"Nothing." you said.

"Hyunjinnie likes someone." Minho said.

"What? Really? It better not be your ex!" Jisung said.

"Of course not you imbecile." you scolded.

"Wow, Hyung knows big words. I worship you." Jeongin stated.