I totally saw him.

It was soon lunch time. You met up with your friends, Naein, Jemsong, and Anko. You sat at your usual table. "Ms. Reading is so stubborn. She gave us so much homework today because Jisung was making squirrel noises. It's not fair." Naein complained.

"Really? Park?" asked Jemsong.

"Han." Naein answered.

"Ms. Science is so nice. I had her third period, and she didn't give out any homework today." said Anko.

"What about Mr. Math? Has anyone had his class yet?" Jemsong asked.

"I'm pretty sure Maemi had his class. Right, Maemi?" said Naein. You didn't answer. "Hello? Maemi!"

"Hm? Oh, whoops." you said.

"Lord, this girl is always on her phone." Anko said.

"No I'm not. I mean, today I am, but I have a perfectly good reason." you said as you looked around the cafeteria.

"And what's that reason of yours?" said Jemsong.

You looked at them. "Today, I started talking to this guy. And I think he goes to our school." you said.

"Oh no, did you stalk him?" Naein asked.

"N-no, this guy followed me first." you clarified.

"Woah, this is the first time Maemi is talking to someone she hasn't stalked before. This might end up being her first boyfriend. They might even stay together for the rest of high school but break up because of college and careers. However, they will both end up having the same goals, and with all the obstacles they face, they would still be strong together, and eventually get married. They'd both live the rest of their lives happy, and they would tell their children that it all started on Instagram." Naein said.

You all started laughing. "What are you talking about?" Anko said between giggles.

"That literally made no sense, whatsoever." exclaimed Jemsong.

"Sorry babes, but that was stupid." you said.

Naein paused with a straight face. Suddenly, she started laughing, too. "You guys are right. What the hell was I talking about?" she grinned.

You rolled your eyes, still looking around the room. But what you didn't expect was that you actually saw him. You saw him. He was across the room, sitting with eight other guys. He looked very tall. He definitely looked hotter in person from where you sat. Luckily, he didn't see you snatch glances over at him. But you wondered why he was such a jerk when talking to you. Usually, people with beautiful faces but mean personalities are ugly to you. However, with him, you couldn't look away.

 However, with him, you couldn't look away

You stopped yourself from looking. You pulled out your phone.

You
Nevermind. I don't think we go to the same school.