Some Jealousy...

It was another school day. Tomorrow, nobody had school, thanks to you. You felt like today was going to be boring. Like the usual. However, all negative thoughts were lost when you saw Minho down the hall. He was alone, getting his things from out of his locker. You took a deep breath, fixing up your hair and your uniform. You then approached him. "M-Minho." you mumbled. He turned towards your direction.

"Oh? Hey, Maemi. It's been a while since we last spoken." he smiled.

"Y-yeah, it has. I wanted to ask how you were doing." you said.

"I've been doing fine. But I've been worried about you. The first time we met, you seemed chill and comfortable. But now, every time I see you, you're always nervous. Are you okay?" he asked.

"O-of course I'm okay. I'm just... always like this." you lied.

He nodded. "I see. I also wanted to talk about something with you."

"What is it?"

"I wanted to know if you—" The bell started to ring.

"I'm sorry, Minho. But, I have to get to my next class." you said as you bowed.

"Right. Talk later after school?" he asked. You nodded happily. He smiled before leaving. You sighed happily before going to your next class.

You
I just got asked out (You little lier)😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

hwang_jinniesk
Someone willingly asked YOU out.

You

Well damn

Well damn.

hwang_jinniesk
Wait.
Someone seriously asked you out? What did they say?
What did YOU say?

You
He said that he wanted to hangout after school. It might not be an official date, BUT I'M WHEEZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course i accepted, no hesitation.

hwang_jinniesk
No hesitation?

You
YUP!!!😁😁😁

hwang_jinniesk
Oh.
Well then
Congrats for you.😐 Class is starting for me. I'll leave first.

You
Alright then....

During lunch, you sat quietly, staring at Hyunjin's table. Other people would think it was weird, but you were used to it at this point. You noticed that Hyunjin was being more quiet than his usual loud self. You felt a little bad for him. Was he upset? "Maemi! Why aren't you listening?!" Anko's voice cut you off. You looked back at her.