Thanks.

After immediately blocking her, you went back to Instagram.

You
😤😤😤

hwang_jinniesk
Why do girls' moods change so fast?

You
Can I rant?

hwang_jinniesk
I don't know, can you?

You
Bitch.

hwang_jinniesk
Ouch. Something bad must have happened. Just let it out.

You
This desperate ass hoe Yena found my damn number and tried to threaten me with this lame ass line "stay away from him." Like why are girls so damn stingy with guys who don't even want them. Anyways, she's basically had beef with me since day one, and I still don't know why till this day. She saw me with this guy and I feel like shes jealous bc she aint thicc like me, so she has no chance, but anyways she saying how I should stay away from a guy that I was assigned to work with during class because the seniors were supposed to come to our class that day. Im not gonna lie, he is good looking,very, but damn why she gotta get all defensive over him to the point where she has to sent me a threatful message. Now I wanna go box this hoe, bc we can square up if we need to square up, like ive been waiting to have a real reason to drag this bitch by her nasty ass weave, but I also dont wanna do it bc its all over a guy that I barely know.
You know?

hwang_jinniesk
I read the first two sentences and last two sentences.

You
Good enough.

hwang_jinniesk
I don't know how to respond to that.

You
Just tell me that I'm right.

hwang_jinniesk
You're so right.

You
I know right!

hwang_jinniesk
You also said it was about a guy. Who's the guy?

You
Nobody.

hwang_jinniesk
Don't be shy. It's ok if u say my name, Meme😄

You
😔 It's not you, though.

hwang_jinniesk
Damn.

"Maemi, here." Tako's voice interrupted your conversation. He was handing you your bowl of chocolate ice cream. You nodded a thank you. "Who were you talking to? You were smiling to yourself." he said.

"I-I... my mother..." you replied. He gave you a stern look before continuing his own ice cream.

Later that day, you all went home. It was late for you. You scrolled through your phone one last time for the night. You went back on your direct message with Hyunjin. You smiled.

You
Hey, thanks for letting me rant and helping me through it. That is, if you even read the whole thing yet.

hwang_jinniesk
No problem. You also helped me😈😈😈

You
???

hwang_jinniesk
You said you knew Yena-the-bitch. She's in a few of my classes. You also said that the guy who she was mad about visited your class because the seniors were supposed to cover for juniors and sophomores. Meaning you confirmed that you are a junior at my highschool and you're most likely 16 or 17. Wait, are you my senior?

You
...
Dammit.
Don't ever call me that.

hwang_jinniesk
Then we must be the same age. Because you never use honorifics with me.

You
Ok.

hwang_jinniesk
I'm right, aren't I?

You
Ok.

hwang_jinniesk
Now I can't tell. I must be wrong about something.

You
Ok.

hwang_jinniesk
Reply with something different.

You

hwang_jinnieskWhy am I not surprised

hwang_jinniesk
Why am I not surprised.

You
Ok ok, I'm just sleepy right now.

hwang_jinniesk
Then go to sleep. Don't waist your time on me.

You
That's a great idea.

hwang_jinniesk
This is why I shouldn't be humble to you.

You
😇😇😇

typing...

He suddenly started taking forever to type.

You
...

hwang_jinniesk
Good night.

If this was a regular day, you would annoy him on how long he took to type two words. But you smiled big.

You
Night🌃