The camping trip (2/3) *NO INTERNET*

THANK YOU ALL STRAY KIDS LOVERS WHO MADE THIS STORY GET OVER 2K READS. I ENJOY WRITING THIS, AND I'M HAPPY YOU ALL ENJOY READING IT. THERE ARE 5 MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS ONE. TY FOR YOUR TIME!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After setting up your tent with the girls and hiding from Hyunjin, it was already dark out. There were actually cabins where the adults would be sleeping. Of course, they didn't let the students in most of the cabins. You all used two of them so that you could use the showers and change. Luckily the cabins were big. You all had dinner outside in front of a camp fire. You were split into boys and girls, so you didn't have to worry about Hyunjin. You had trouble sleeping. The tent wasn't small.

But you felt uncomfortable still being grouped with Yena-the-bitch

But you felt uncomfortable still being grouped with Yena-the-bitch. However, you still got your sleep in.

"WAKE UP EVERYBODY!" a loud voice woke you out of your sleep. You got up, still drowsy. You and the others left the tents. "Students, get ready. We're going hiking for firewood and a scavenger hunt!' said Principal Learn.

"Scavenger hunt? What are we? Five?" Changbin said.

"The group that find the most clues, which are labeled 'Clue', will win a trophy and 50 bucks per person." the principal explained.

"Yay! Scavenger hunt!" Changbin exclaimed.

"Wait, Principal Learn, if you just threw a bunch of random papers with the word 'Clue' on it, and nobody finds all of them, wouldn't that be considered littering?" Jeno asked sweetly.

"In that case, you all better find those papers. Unless you want this school to be filed in a lawsuit from littering on private property." the principal replied. Jeno frowned.

"Everyone will be hiking up that mountain towards the west of the third hill." said Mr. Math. "We will be leaving in 45 minutes after everyone has eaten and changed." With that, everyone ate breakfast and changed into their hiking gear.

Your Oufit: