The truth is revealed. ENTIRELY!

OML, ALREADY 4K READS????!!!!!! THE LOVE & SUPPORT IS INSANE<3<3 IM LOWKEY SAD THAT THIS WILL BE ENDING SOON =(

The next thing you knew, you and Hyunjin were walking around town, looking at different cafes and shops. You looked around for things you wanted. Hyunjin was quiet behind you while you yelled in excitement about the little things around you. You caught a couple of his glances towards your way. While walking, you tripped on a crack in the sidewalk. Usually when you did this, you would walk it off as if it didn't happen. However, once you did, Hyunjin strangely held on to you in panic. You looked up at him with confusion. You both locked eye contact. He was the first to speak up. "Are you okay?" he asked. You coughed. Instead of saying anything, you just nodded quickly while awkwardly shaking him off. You sped up your pace in front of him. It stayed awkward during the walk.

***

Why did I do that? She must think I'm some type of pervy creep. You continued walking behind Maemi across town. Then she suddenly stopped. You almost bumped into to her. She was looking at something through the window of a small shop. You looked over to what she was looking at. She was staring at a stuffed toy sitting on display.

It didn't seem like much to you, but when you looked back down at her, she was still staring at it

It didn't seem like much to you, but when you looked back down at her, she was still staring at it. Her eyes looked empty. You got your hand and waved it in front of her a few times. You hesitantly got her attention. "Do you... want that?" you asked, nodding towards the stuffed animal. She quickly nodded. "Aish, you're just like a child. What teen wants a stuffed animal as a present?" you said.

"Don't judge me. And this ain't no present. You owe me this." she stuck her tongue out at you. You scoffed. Little did she know, this was a gift from you to her. You had already won the bet, but you wanted her to be happy for the day. You both entered the shop. Maemi ran straight towards the stuffed animals section, looking for the one on display. You quickly caught up and started scanning the aisle with her. But it wasn't there. You could see the panic on her face. She grabbed your arm and ran both of you to one of the employees. "Excuse me, Ma'am, are there anymore of the Brilliant Goblin stuffed animals left?"

"Sorry, Miss, we just sold out. The one on display is our last one. And we're not looking to sell it." the employee replied.

"Can we please get it? We'll pay double for it." Maemi stated.

"We'll what?" you said, looking at her.

"That would be fine." the employee said, getting the animal off display. Maemi looked at you and started pouting.

"What are you doing?" you panicked. She started whining and squeezing your arm. "You can't be serious. Why are you acting like a child?"

"Hyunjinnie~, please buy it for me!" she pouted even more. You froze up. She never called you Hyunjinnie, despite that she's supposed to. All of your friends called you Jinnie, but it felt different when she said it. Dammit, she knew how to get to you. You sighed loudly.