Awkward take over😣😣😣

A couple of days passed. You were back at school from the weekend. It was fourth period. You stood at your classroom locker, organizing your books. The students were loud, like usual. When you were done, you quickly went to your desk, right next to Naein's.

"Hey ladies." A boy said slyly as he came up to both of you.

" A boy said slyly as he came up to both of you

"I'm really not in the mood for tacos." you complained.

"Very funny. It's Tako. Stop making fun of my name." the boy said.

"Why are you even in here. This is not the room for sophomores, little man." said Naein.

"Hey, the guys made me be the messenger boy. Besides, I'm still older than you." he said, nodding to you.

"You could have just texted us." you said.

"I would. If you gave me your number." Tako replied.

"In your dreams. What do you want?"

"The seniors are taking over second and third-year classes. Meaning, there's no homework. Also meaning, you girls are free today!" he explained.

"Are you and Renjun taking us to another pokémon battle? You do realize that we're going to ditch again." Naein fumed.

"Hey, that was the past. We're going to the arcade. We're bringing some new friends, too. Just don't leave us for them, m'kay?"

"Oh, we wouldn't dream of it." you said sarcastically.

"Perfect, it's set right after school. Now leave." Naein said.

Tako mumbled in annoyance as he headed out the door. "Don't forget to bring the sour cream, Taco." you called out.

"Oh, shut up." he said before disappearing behind the school walls. You giggled.

"That boy is so annoying." Naein said.

"He can't be. Why else do you decide to still hang out with him?" you asked.

"Because you do. If you can see the light in him, then I'll have to try finding it, too."

"He's not that bad... right?" you said, questioning your own words.

"You think that because he's more smooth with you. I just don't get it. He's not even an official F-boy. But he acts like he's a pro at it with us."

"It's just his way of expressing to his female friends that he's comfortable with us."

"Okay then. You can see it like that." she laughed.

Soon later, the teacher came in. You and Naein hoped you got Anko and Jemsong as one of the seniors for your class. When the teacher was finally done with her explanation to the kids of why the seniors were taking over for the day: 'tell their experiences to you all' and 'give you all advice' and 'blah blah blah', the seniors finally walked in the room. Unfortunately, Jemsong wasn't in your class, but Anko was. You didn't really recognize all of the other students except two. You believed their names were Minho and WooJail. Oh no, his friends are here. I cAn'T pAnIc NoW! As long as none of them are signed to Naein and I, then I'm good to go! you thought. You shifted in your seat, covering your face.

"Hey, what's up?" Naein asked, nudging your shoulder.

"It's Hyunjin's friends. My cover will definitely be blown if they recognize me. I bet he showed them my pictures." you whispered.

"Hyunjin? Oh, the guy. Well, just hope that they're not assigned to our pair. And, may I say, damn they're hot." Naein said, looking directly towards their way. You pushed her face to the other direction.

"Don't be obvious."

"Oops, sorry."

Luckily, a little later, Anko was assigned to you and Naein. You smiled widely from your pure luck. You, however, did that too soon. The teacher came up. "Sorry girls if this takes you by surprise, but since there's an extra student here, you're both going to have two of your seniors talk to you for the period. I hope you don't mind." said Ms. Biology.

"Not at all, Teach." Naein clarified. The teacher soon brought overー

"Minho?" both you and Anko say. She looked at you with a confused look. She mouthed oh when Naein quickly whispered to her. Minho hesitated before bowing slightly and smiling.

 Minho hesitated before bowing slightly and smiling

"Hello. My name is Lee Minho. I'll be one of your senior mentors for today." he said. The teacher left after assuring both you and Naein to be respectful. Minho sat in the seat in front of you. There was an awkward silence of you and the girls staring quietly. You were looking without care until he asked, "So... what are your names?"

You hesitated. You pretended that you didn't hear and said something dumb. "Hm? What? Oh, um, towels are nice." you replied.

"What?" he said.

"W-what?" you copied. You pulled Naein, leaving Anko to smile awkwardly at him.

"What do you want now?" she whispered.

"Distract him with your dumb questions." you whispered.

"Wait a minute, my questions are not dUmB. There's no such thing as dumb questions." she said. You looked at her with pleading eyes. "Fine." she said before looking back towards him. "Hey, since you're a senior, does that mean you saw Iors?"

He looked at her, bewildered. He said, "I... um... don't get the question your trying to askー"

"You know. If you're a senior, then that means that you've seen Iors. Or is it pronounced ears? But that wouldn't make sense right? Because I've seen ears before, but I'm not a senior. Or do they have you look at special ears?" she continued.

"My brain hurts." Anko complained.

"So is space someone's personal space? Because you know when someone is all in your space, you call it your personal space. So do you think space itself with the stars, planets, astroids, and comets is like someone's personal space? Or do you think that it's no one's space? What if space is space's space?!"

"I don't know how to answer that." Minho said, looking at you.

"It's okay. We are all just less than mere dots compared to the entire universe and nothing we do will ever make a big change in our galaxy, like answering my question. The most that we can do is just destroy our planet quickly by producing an abundance of pollution and killing off our species faster." she replied for you. You smiled awkwardly. Minho was scared at this point.