Chapter One

Another year has passed by quickly, not for everyone just for me. Years just seem to blur together now. Edward took it upon himself to ask Bella the big question, the marriage question. Doesn't he think it's a bit too early? I know Bella wants to turn into one of us, but that's not a good compromise.

It's the last year of school which is making everyone happy, as happy as they can be when they're still in school. Then they all have to look for jobs which is worse than going to school in my opinion, especially if your an anxious and shy teenager like mostly everyone in school.

We enter the room full of students and walk past the table Bella was sitting at with her friends and her boyfriend. Looking at all the people that I used to be great friends with I see the two Montelle sisters sitting there quietly, they always look so suspicious, like those evil twins from the shining. I don't know that's just my opinion, even if they haven't done anything bad.

I shook my head to rid myself of those thoughts, why am I being so judgemental? I sit between Jasper and Rose and smile at everyone in greeting. I cross my arms and look back to Bella's table, her and Edward looked so happy together even after what happened, how? He left her and yet she acts like nothing happened, she was depressed for months.

As a few minutes past Alice jumped to her feet excitedly and also suddenly, "what is it?" I asked looking at her weirdly as if she was crazy, which she is.

She grinned, "I'm going to be throwing a party." She answered. I saw Jasper smile slightly at his mate's happiness, the kind of smile you had to pay attention to to see it otherwise you would miss it.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" Rose asked with a scoff, she crossed her arms and looked at her adoptive sister with almost a look if disgust. I elbowed her making her turn her glare to me but I just ignored it knowing it would just fuel her horrible attitude.

"Oh lighten up Rose, I'm going to tell Bella and her friends." She said and skipped over to the table Bella and Edward were sitting at as they happily talked with their other friends.

"Bella's not going to like that." Emmett grinned with amusement, I nodded in agreement as I eavesdropped on the others convosation about the party.

•••

Rose pulled up to my house and I said bye to everyone before jumping out of the car and walking up to the door. No one was home so I unlocked the door and went inside, I sighed in relief happy to just be home after today.

I walked upstairs, into my room and turned the lights on, "Violet?" Someone said all of a sudden making me jump and scream slightly in fright and almost making me trip over the top I left on the floor.

"Jesus Christ, what the hell!" I yelled at the young boy in my room, "How did you get in? How did I not notice?" I asked with a shake of my head. I'm a vampire with heightened sences and yet I can't sense a human teenage boy, what the hell.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Nathan said with wide eyes.

"Yeah, well you did. Now what is so important that you have to sneak into my room like this? And also, I thought you were sick." I told him crossing my arms waiting for his answer.

"I am, I just. Well, there's something wrong." He said looking down with a frown. I looked at him with concern but he didn't seem to be hurt or crying.

"And what's wrong?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Why would he come all the way out here to tell me something?

"I'm...changing." He answered a little embarrassingly as if it was a big deal and we should all be concerned about it. I covered up my laugh with a cough into my elbow knowing it would hurt his feelings even if what he said was ridiculous.

"Honey, it's just puberty." I said trying to make him feel better but also trying not to laugh. He sighed and sat down on the corner of my bed but didn't look at me, probably our of embarrassment.

"No, it's weird and I don't know what's happening." He said, I sighed but didn't think any of what he said to be unusual.

"You're probably just growing. Look, you can sleep here but you have to go back early tomorrow, Emily will have a heart attack." I told him motheringly and made him get into bed. He's seriously overreacting, isn't he? Teenagers.

A/N: Hey guys, hope you like this story. I know this might not be the best chapter but I'm trying. You guys can help with ideas and whatever if you want cause that would be greatly appreciated. Love you guys💙