Chapter Twelve

I sprinted through the trees, my figure probably looking like a blur to the human eye. Thoughts were running through my mind as I ran through the forest and nothing was slowing down as different scenarios surfaced, mostly the thought of bad scenarios occured making me worried.

I arrived at my destination and saw everyone freaking out exactly like last time I had to rush over here. I frowned in confusion as I watched them running outside the house and yelling at each other. I saw Emily standing the furthest away, her arms wrapped around herself in comfort.

I ran over to Quil who looked just as confused as me as he looked towards the house. I grabbed onto his shoulder to grab his attention, "what's going on?" I asked him. Quil jumped and looked at me with surprise before he gulped out of nervousness.

"Theres something wrong with your boy, Violet. He's gone mental." He told me breathlessly while he shook his head in disbelief, "I got out of there before I saw anything else." I was even more confused then before now. Mental? What does he mean by that?

Before I could ask him another question there was loud crash coming from inside that cut me off, my eyes widened. What the hell could that be? And who made it? I saw everyone outside except for Sam and Nate which made me worry for him, Sam could have got angry again and lashed out.

"Anastasia, there you are. You need to get inside and handle this." Sam said running out of the house and over to me. I almost sighed in relief when I saw him in his human form, but why isn't Nathan with him? He just left him in there when it sounds like he might be in trouble.

I glared at him slightly, "what the hell was that?" I asked him, pointing to the house behind him, "and why does it look like a bomb just hit this place?" My voice rising with every word as I became more aggravated with people not telling me what was going on. They could have just gave me a normal answer instead of walking around, then all this would be been sorted by now.

Sam sighed and grabbed hold of my shoulders to calm me down, "go inside and see for yourself." Was all he said before running over to his mate. I huffed and made my way into the house, everyone was being so dramatic out there anyway.

The sound of heavy breathing is what I followed down the corridor, everything else was so quiet except that noise. Maybe it's Nate's phone, or he might of just left his tv on in his room. It could be anything. Though what I didn't expect was to see a large, bigger than any I had ever seen, white wolf.

I sucked in a breath when I didn't see Nathan in the room, the wolf blocked nearly the whole doorway as I tried to look around it. It growled as I stood there, though it seemed weak on its legs.

"Where is my boy? And what have you done with him?" I sneered at the thing in front of me. It was a danger to me and my family. How it got in the house is beyond me right now as I was more focused on different things.

The wolf growled right back at me and tried to take a step forward but it's leg gave out under it making it almost fall to the ground. It seemed to whine in pain and I sort of felt sorry for it.

It wasn't like any other wolf I had seen, it's pure white fur looked as if it glowed in the moonlight that shone through the window. It was like I was in a trance and couldn't think straight while I looked at the beast. I looked into its eye and instantly everything came rushing back to me, why I was here, what was happening, and the feelings I had felt from someone else. I recognized those eyes and the innocence and naivety behind them.

"Nathan?" I whispered in astonishment. He whined once again, looking into my eyes as well. I felt the connection as we looked at each other. Did he seriously just imprint on me?

Authors Note
Sorry for the really long waits guys but I hope you like this chapter. Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote. Love you guys💙