Chapter Three

The next day we were back at school. Edward drove Bella and I to school which I wasn't happy about, I still haven't fully forgiven him for what he did.

Edward parked the car and we got out, I stuffed my hands into my pockets and sighed as the wind blew my hair around. When is it not windy here?

"Hey." I heard Bella say behind me, I look over my shoulder and see Jake walking over to her and Edward. I smile slightly and walk over.

"Hey Jake." I greet the werewolf who actually has a shirt on this time.

"Charlie said you guys left town." He told us giving Edward a glare in the process.

"Yeah, to see our mum, why?" Bella asked looking between Jake and Edward skeptically.

"He's checking to see if your still human." Edward butted in, I rolled my eyes as I watched him glare back at Jake. I wouldn't be surprised if they secretly had a crush on each other.

"Look I'm here to warn you, if your kind comes on our land again-" Jake started making me frown with confusion.

"Wait, what?" Bella and I ask at the same time making them both look to us.

"You didn't tell them?" Jake asked Edward.

"Just leave it alone, Jacob." Edward tried but he knew we wouldn't let him leave it without telling us.

"Tell us what?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding. It's nothing to worry about." He explained.

"Did you lie to get them out of town?" Jake asked.

"Just leave. Now."

"They have a right to know. Bella's the one the redheads after, and she has some obsession with Violet." Jake said angrily, I chuckled slightly.

"Victoria? Alice's vision." Bella said with surprise.

"I just wanted to protect you Bella." Edward told her making me gag playfully, he glared at me but I just shrugged it off.

"Ok, well we're gonna talk about this. But you, why didn't you call me back?" She asked Jake.

"I had nothing to say." He shrugged.

"Well I had tons. Hold on." Bella said angrily. Obviously we weren't staying at school and the two were taking too long so I walked with Jake over to his bike.

"There's also something we gotta tell you." He said without looking at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Uhh, Sam can tell you." I rolled my eyes as he got onto his bike.

"Right, see you there then." I said and ran over to Sam's house where everyone was. I opened the door to find everyone sitting down at the table, but I did see a few new faces.

"What's a bloodsucker doing here." The woman I didn't know growled and stood up defensively.

"This is Violet, she's a friend." Emily told her quickly rushing to my side.

"How can you be friends with that thing?" The woman hissed. I blew a strand of hair away from my face in annoyance.

"What a nice welcoming this is. Now, If you'll excuse me I have someone to see." I said nicely and walked past her deliberately bumping my shoulder into hers making her growl at me. I walked into Nathan's room and he was playing on his phone. "Hey, who's the new chick?" I asked as I sat down next to him on his bed.

"Leah Clearwater, she's a bit uptight but she's cool." He shrugged while still looking at his phone.

"Yeah, well she obviously doesn't like me." I said with a huff.

"Your a vampire, she hates them. But she'll come around, she has to if Sam approves of you." He explained, I shrugged and left it at that.

•••

Everyone was down at the beach having fun and I was with them. Bella and Jake were talking as usual about personal things, they're so nosey.

I sat between Emily and Nathan as we looked towards the sea.

"So, what's Leah's deal?" I asked Sam who sat next to his mate.

"We used to go out." He started making me surprised, "we were good, everything was fine. Until I imprinted on Emily, I told her and she became angry, she never forgave me even if I couldn't exactly control it." I nodded in understanding seeing how that would happen.

"What's the other guys name?" I asked.

"Quill." Emily answered with a smile.

"Like the thing you write with?" I laughed but tried to cover it up with a cough.

"What? You write with a pen or pencil." Nathan said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You don't know what a quill is?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, it's the guy over there." He said making me laugh and shake my head.

"Leah's brother has also phased. Same age as Nate." Sam said changing the subject.

"Why isn't he here?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"He's fifteen, he's too young. I leave him at home with his mother where he should be." He explained with a shrug.

"Ok, I understand but wouldn't it be better if he knew what it's like to be what he is, let him be around his people, have a friend. Just saying." I said. I stood up from the sand, "Well I have to go, see you guys soon." I gave everyone that I knew a hug and ran home, Bella and dad still weren't home so I went upstairs and took a shower before I went out for a hunt.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the wait and the crappy ending but I hoped you liked it anyways. I won't update to often because of school and shit but I'll try. Love you guys💙