Your story

*S/N= sisters name*

"Guys go and get some sleep," You told Minho, Newt and Chuck who were knelt down outside the cage you, Thomas and Teresa were trapped in.

After Thomas had been given the antidote for the Griever sting Gally had insisted you were all put in the pit. The Med Jacks had wanted to check your arm out and rewrap it, but Gally had refused and said there was no point as you were going to get banished tomorrow anyway.

You didn't know what the boy's version of banishment was and you hoped for everyone's sake it wasn't anything like the girls.

"But, what about you?" Chuck asked looking concerned, you glanced back at Thomas and Teresa who were both asleep on each other. It made you feeling oddly lonely watching them.

"We'll be ok," You replied trying to put in a brave face for the youngest. You could tell Minho saw right through it from his facial expression. "Seriously go, we aren't going anywhere soon. There's no point all of us being uncomfortable tonight." 

Newt yawned widely covering his mouth with his hand, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," You answered determinately.

Grudgingly they got up and began to walk away. "We'll come back at first light," Minho called back, you nodded and retreated back into the cage.

You were freezing and didn't want to wake Teresa or Thomas so you just sat in a corner with your knees pulled up to your chest and tried to go to sleep. You pulled off your harness feeling uncomfortable then froze hearing footsteps coming closer.

"Here," it was Minho, "You'll be cold otherwise," he shoved a blanket through one of the small gaps in the cage door.

"Thank you," You smiled to him he nodded and jogged off again. Maybe he wasn't as bad as he seemed. It had been a very strange day, your eyes felt heavy and you fell quickly to sleep the warmth of the blank making you feel more comfortable. You'd give anything to be back in the Centre with the girls if you'd just left Section 7 and went to tell Angel what you saw you'd be there right now. But that's just not what life had decided for you.

~

You woke to hear people talking, and bright sunlight through your closed eyelids.

You opened them to see Minho, Newt and Chuck kneeling outside the door again looking better rested than you felt. You sat up and stretched, the blanket sliding to the floor.

"Morning," Newt smiled, you nodded to him standing up.

Thomas was still asleep on Teresa's lap but she was awake. "That was the most comfortable sleep ever," You said sarcastically and stretching again to relieve the slight pain in your neck.

"Really? it looks kinda uncomfortable," Chuck asked innocently

"It was sarcasm Chuck," You told him, everyone chuckled slightly.

"Oh, she's like you, Minho," Chuck smiled showing his teeth a glint in his eye.

"Oh joy, two of them," Newt groaned. Minho smiled too glancing at you then looking away when your eyes met.

Thomas began to stir in Teresa's lap tugging everyone back to the painful reality. "What the hell were you thinking?" Chuck asked annoyed the happy glint gone from his eyes instantly. Thomas sat up and turned to look at them knelt outside, then you and Teresa in the cage with him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Gally's taken control," Newt answered solemnly, "Said we had a choice, either join him or get banished and sundown with you. Teresa and Y/n don't have a choice in what happens, they get banished anyway."

"Sorry guys," Thomas apologised sadly to you and Teresa, "I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess."

"It's not your fault." You replied shrugging, there was no point worrying, there was nothing else you could do about it. "I agreed to come back with you guys when we met in the Maze. You're not to blame for that."