Traitor

When you woke up your were being dragged by two guards into rows with other people your age you guess were other immunes. You knew it would be useless fighting, it would just end in you getting hurt so you didn't struggle.

You were forced to your knees next to Minho and Newt was pushed roughly next to you a moment later, but no Thomas. You hoped he'd managed to escape. You took hold of Minho's hand behind your back feeling worried. He grabbed your hand and squeezed it back a sad look in his eyes.

You watched as Vince was shoved down next to Mary who gave you a reassuring smile. Sonya was rushed past and pushed down next to Aris an annoyed look on her pretty face. Guards started scanning the backs of your necks reading out a letter then a number.

You felt a guard scan your neck and for the second time that strange tingling stinging feeling went through you. "C5," he read out before moving on to Minho.

"A4," he said as Minho struggled slightly. You squeezed his hand reassuringly and he stopped instantly.

Your heart sank as you spotted Ratman talking to a Wicked member with a clipboard in his hand.

"Great," You muttered to yourself sarcastically. Your bruises were almost fully healed, you didn't want him giving you any more.

"Where's Thomas?" You heard him call looking up from his clipboard and scanning the faces of the immunes.

"I'm right here," came Thomas's voice. You groaned out loud, why didn't he leave when he got the chance?

"Thomas," Janson greeted an evil smile coming onto his face. Then he punched Thomas hard in the stomach causing him to bend over slightly, winded. You, Minho, Newt and Frypan fidgeted angrily glaring at Ratman. "Get him in line," he smirked at all of you pleased to see you couldn't retaliate, then swaggered away.

"Why didn't you run?" Minho asked Thomas sounding hopeless.

"I'm tired of running," Thomas answered quietly. You closed your eyes feeling hopeless. There was no way out of this, they'd caught you and there was no escape. No miracle idea or another army that could rescue you. The Left Knee wouldn't suddenly appear and save the day. Not this time.

The low rumbling sound of a Burg could be heard, the one that had dropped off all the soldiers was back. You looked up squinting slightly due to the lights it was flashing down. It got lower and you closed your eyes to stop sand getting blown in them.

It landed not far away and the ramp opened. Out marched 4 guard carrying guns and behind them was a woman wearing white clothes you didn't know.

As she neared a light shined on her face and you recognised her. "Holy shit," you muttered shocked, "That's Ava Paige." The boys around you mirrored your shocked emotion, you saw her shoot herself. She died. You saw it on that video how could she still be alive!

"Is this all of them?" She asked Janson.

"Most of them. But it'll be enough," he persuaded her. So this was Ratmans boss.

"Start loading them." She ordered walking away. Janson started shouting orders at guards and people started to be shoved onto the Berg Ava Paige had arrived on.

She beckoned to Thomas and he was roughly shoved to his feet by a guard. "Hello, Thomas," she greeted calmly. You looked at Thomas who said nothing he just gazed steadily back at her.

Then to your surprise, Teresa walked to her side avoiding eye contact with all of you. "I'm glad you're safe," Ava told her taking her hand.

You and the others were forced to your feet and you walked over to stand by Thomas. "Teresa?" Fry asked shocked.

"Wait, what's going on?" Newt asked but something clicked in your head and you felt a hatred you had never felt before. You knew she something was wrong, something was off. Ever since she kept saying odd things, then pretending it was just a guess. Since she was in that bed at Wicked right before you escaped.

"She's with them," Thomas confirmed.

"Since when?" Minho asked confused.