W.C.K.D is good

Apart from the panting breaths of the Gladers, there was complete silence. Starting to feel worried you reached out to grab someone next to you for reassurance. You felt their hand entwine with yours, you weren't sure who it was but you were grateful they didn't shake you away. You and S/N used to hold hands when you were scared, stupid as it may sound but it worked.

Suddenly the door on the opposite wall opened and the chamber was lit up slightly. The group nervously made their way forward squinting in the bright light.

When you were in the corridor outside you looked up and saw Minho stood next to you, it was his hand you had grabbed.

"You good?" He mouthed, you nodded but your eyes were wide which suggested otherwise.

He led you into the corridor. The lights above you were giving off a blueish, white light, some of them were broken. It smelled strange there to... like death had walked here only moments ago.

No one seemed to know which way to go, everyone looked at Thomas as if he had a map and knew where to go. Making you jump slightly more lights turned on and showing the way, they wanted us to go that way. Thomas led the way and you followed keeping close to Minho and the others, you didn't trust this place.

You had decided you could trust Minho, Newt and Thomas when you fell off the edge they ran over to see if you were alright. They could have let you just fall and die, but they didn't and in your eyes that was enough.

The corridor seemed to go on forever, pipes ran along with the wall next to us and seemed to go on for miles. What was this place?

You nervously kept turning around, you had a feeling you were being watched. Every time you turned around Minho would squeeze your hand gently and urge you forward, you could tell he didn't trust this place either.

Eventually,  when you were starting to get bored of walking Thomas stopped, to your left in the wall was a door. Above the door, it said 'Exit' in bold, green letters. "Seriously?" You almost laughed at the irony of this place. All that time in the Maze and there was a door with the word 'Exit' written about it! No. Something didn't make sense it seemed too simple, too easy.

Thomas walked forward and opened the door, everyone held their breath as he pushed it open. You leaned forward to see what was inside and you immediately wished you didn't.

Inside was more boring corridor but there was yellow lights flashing and a siren blaring. The worst part was the bodies inside the corridor. They were wearing lab coats and the light was swinging from its wire, illuminating the blood on the wall behind the nearest body.

It didn't make sense though the blood was directly behind him. If he got shot then the blood would be above him. You couldn't explain how you knew that you just did, something didn't add up here. A man wearing black had a gun in his hand a little further down the corridor proving your theory correct.

You felt your hand tug as Minho stopped to look in a window to our right. Two bodies were in there, their feet sticking out under some white cloth, red stains were on the cloths it looked horribly like blood. You gently pulled Minho away and continued down the corridor. You looked at Newt who was behind you and he shrugged evidently confused as well.

"What happened here?" Winston asked the group. You bit back a sarcastic comment on the fact that no one knew what happened because none of you saw it.

You were level with the man with the gun now and Minho slowly kicked the gun out of his reaching distance, it was a clever idea. You didn't know if these people were dead or had just fallen over?

Your walked slowly as you entered a bigger room. It was a strange shade of blue because of the monitors and screens in the air. You walked over to one and ran your fingers over a bullet that was firmly dug into the glass. You gave Minho a cautious look and carried on around the room.