What happened to your face sweetheart?

It wasn't long before you reached Marcus' place. It was a huge mansion. Loud music was coming from inside and people were staggering around outside drunk.

You looked up and saw bits of raged material hanging down from balconies and windows. The place had an ora of somewhere that used to be well looked after, kept clean and now it had fallen into disrepair and neglect.

You walked under an archway and saw a group of people sat outside. Jorge started talking to them sounding like a businessman. They didn't look like they had weapons on them, but you could never be too careful.

"Marcus, long time no see." Jorge greeted with a half happy half sarcastic expression. 

"Jorge," Marcus replied sourly. They clearly had beef in the past.

"Need to talk. I have a question for you," Jorge asked, you saw Marcus reach into his pocket. You grabbed your gun in the back of your jeans and held the handle reassuringly. "Where's the Right Arm?" 

"I don't know," he lied badly avoiding eye contact with all of you.

"I'm not going to ask nicely forever," Jorge threatened.

"What are you going to do?" Marcus pulled a gun from his pocket and pointed it at Jorge.

Immediately you each of you pulled out various different weapons and pointed it at Marcus. "Take it, Y/n," Jorge instructed, you walked forward and took it away from Marcus who raised his arms. You passed the gun to Minho who pointed it at Marcus as well.

"What happened to your face sweetheart?" He gloated at referring to what Janson did. You turned to look at Jorge, he read your mind and nodded. You hit Marcus gun on his nose with the butt of your gun. It bled immediately and he grabbed it cursing you.

"I'll ask you again. Where is the Right Arm?" Jorge pushed.

"I'm not telling," Marcus grunted. Jorge marched Marcus inside the house, he fired his gun in the air making everyone panic and run out. You scanned the crowd frantically trying to spot a hint of Thomas or Brenda. 

You spotted a body on the ground and sprinted over to it. "Newt, it's Thomas!" You called running to him and kneeling down by him. 

"What's wrong with him?" Newt asked Marcus who was in the process of being tied to a chair by Frypan.

"He drank a little too much," Marcus sniggered. Minho and Newt carried him across to the room and put him on a sofa. He didn't look like he was badly injured which was a relief. Teresa sat next to him and began rubbing the hair out his face. You spotted Brenda sat on a chair looking down so you went to talk to her.

"Hey," You greeted.

"Don't come and talk to me because you feel sorry for me," she snapped clearly pissed of at something.

 You raised your eyebrows, "For your information, I came over to see if you were okay. But if you don't want me to I'll walk away. I don't give a shit," You retorted back, it was true you did only came over to say hi but if she didn't want you to it didn't change your life at all.

"Wait," she stopped you standing up, "Sorry... I just," she paused for a second thinking about what to say. "Can I tell you something?" She asked, her eyes looked desperate.

"Sure," you nodded taking pity on her.

You followed her to the other side of the room and sat on a sofa. There, she explained to you what happened between her and Thomas. About how she had kissed him and he had told her she wasn't as good as Teresa.

"I'm so sorry Brenda," You comforted her when she had finished, "Guys can be such assholes. I can tell you though I know they haven't kissed." Ok, you didn't know 100% but it was just to comfort her.