Hanging around

"Ready?"

"Yeah go," Minho answered as Thomas swung Teresa towards him. "Gotcha."

You felt a little jealous when Minho was holding Teresa by her hips, you looked away deciding not to watch. Your plan was a simple one, Minho pushes Teresa towards lever and try to get everyone down. Simple... hopefully.

"1,2,3," Minho counted down and he pushed Teresa as hard as he could to the lever. She missed it by inches but it was very close. 

"Harder, Minho," You told him urgently. He gave you a funny look and raised an eyebrow. 

"Not now!" You laughed at his dirty humour, luckily no one else seemed to understand it or you'd probably get shouted at again.

"Come on Minho!" Newt sounded worried as Teresa missed a second time.

"Yeah Minho, harder," You continued to tease him. You could see in his face he was forcing himself to concentrate. You saw Fry glance at you out of the corner of his eye with a smile on his face and you chuckled glancing at him.

Third time lucky, Teresa managed to grab the bar and then lowered the rope until she could reach the floor. She untied herself and then untied Thomas, who in turn untied Minho who began to help you. "Nice comments earlier," he smirked holding you bridal style as you untied your feet. You laughed evilly and winked at him.

The sudden sound of someone talking through a megaphone made us freeze, you recognised Ratman's voice. It wasn't clear enough to hear what shit he was saying but it was unmistakably him. "Shit on it," you muttered as you sped up in realising the others.

"Let's go," Thomas led the way when everyone was untied. The sound of a gun being loaded made us freeze, the same creepy guy from earlier was there pointing a pistol at you. Minho clicked into protective mode and pulled you behind him. You weren't complaining but he was making your heart pound for the first time. You felt your eyes fall onto him despite a man standing in front of you with a gun. 

"We're not trying to cause any trouble. We just go to get out of here," Thomas tried to reason with him arms slightly raised. 

"Is that so?" He smirked, then he held up a radio and spoke into it, "Janson I got them for you, I'm bringing them down. Don't shoot us." You felt panic rise in you we couldn't go back to that monster. He'd kill you all or turn you into... who knows what!

"Come on, let's go," none of you moved. "I said let's go," he growled.

Suddenly, Thomas forced the gun into the air and began to push the guy back, he fired the gun into the air making everyone jump. You started pushing him away from so you could get to the exit. Thomas head-butted him making him fall back, he then slipped forward and you tripped over his outstretched leg, falling right into the man.

"Get back! Or she dies" He shouted grabbing you by the hair and pulling you painfully to him, he held the gun to your neck making the others freeze. 

"Get off her!" Minho shouted angrily, he looked like he wanted to run at the man and beat him to death, you also wanted him to do that but you also didn't want to get shot either.

"Now, you are all going to go outside or the pretty girl gets it!" He shouted, he pulled tightly on your hair making your eyes water and also pissing you off. Don't touch the hair.

With all the strength you could muster you kicked him hard in the shin, then you hit the back of your head on his mouth. He released you immediately yelling in pain. You sprinted back to the others and they pulled you behind them to safety. Minho had both arms around protecting you from the guy.

"You little shit. You'll pay for that!" He shouted at you pointing the gun at your head. Minho pushed your head down as the sound of a gun firing went off. Everyone looked around confused, none of you had been shot. So who fired? Then, the guy was falling to the ground and the Brenda girl was behind him a gun in her hand.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked you urgently, "Did he hurt you?" One of his hands held your cheek and the other felt your head for new bruises or cuts.

"I'm fine honestly," You reassured him. He pulled you into a tight hug, which you returned.

"Good kick though, right?" You smirked at him when you broke apart.

"That's my girl," he winked. You began to smile uncontrollably, you repeated his sentence over and over again in your head. You quickly looked at Brenda trying not to get distracted.

"Come on," she jerked her head towards the exit. "Come on let's go!" She yelled when no one moved.

Deciding she was the best chance at getting out of this alive you were the first to sprint after her, the boys quickly followed behind you.

"Always time for a song," You couldn't help but laugh as you climbed the stairs and saw Jorge. He passed the bags back which you were happy to see still had all your stuff in and some freshwater. "Hurry we don't have much time," he said quickly, "Right this way," he pushed open a set of glass doors to reveal a zip wire that would get us out the building.

"Oh, hell yes," You nodded excitedly.

"You gotta be kidding me," Frypan complained not sharing your attitude.

"You kids wanna get to the Right Arm. I'll lead you to them, but you gonna owe me," we nodded. What other choice did you have?

He pulled down a load of loops that were connected to the wire, he grabbed one and threw himself out shouting, "Follow me!" No one followed, no one wanted to be the first person.

"Bunch of klunks," you insulted them stepping forward and taking hold of a loop. "See you on the other side," you told them and jumped out. "WOAH!" You shouted happily laughing, as your hair wiping behind you in the night air.

There was a Wicked helicopter hovering to the right of the building, you knew Janson would be on it so you stuck your middle finger up hoping he saw it.

"That was awesome," You told Jorge when your feet hit the ground of the other building the zipline was attached to.

He laughed at your excitement, "I think we're going to get along just fine," he smiled, clearly he has a thing for dangerous situations and adrenaline as well. "What's your name?" 

"Y/n," You told him.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n," he shook your hand. It was nice to be acquainted with the guy you just followed on a very high zip wire.

You watched the others making their way across. Minho landed after you, then Newt, next was Fry, Aris and finally Teresa.

"Where's Brenda and your friend Thomas?" Jorge asked Teresa who looked nervous and shy.

"Oh um.." she stuttered, "Brenda needed to look for something and Thomas went after her."

"Shit," Newt muttered rubbing his eyes frustrated.

"We need to keep going. Brenda knows where we are going she will meet us there." Jorge sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than you.

"Don't we need to get going?" Fry suggested confused when Jorge didn't immediately start moving he just looked at his watch.

"Don't you want to watch it?" He asked

"Watch what?" Minho asked.

Just as he said it the whole building behind blew up. Flames flew into the air illuminating your faces and making a warm wave go over you. A second later the whole building collapsed leaving a pile of rubble in its place. You had your fingers crossed that Thomas and Brenda had got out in time. They'd be stuck under all that rubble otherwise.

"Go out with a bang," You muttered looking at Jorge in slight shock. He casually walked off and you followed keeping quiet so the rest of Janson's group couldn't find you.

Heya guys. If that was me going on the zip wire I would have loved it. Do you guys like that kinda stuff?
Thank you for reading,
Lotta love AFG