Who am I?

"Yes," you answered quickly.

"Well I'm prepared to tell you all I know, what do you want to know first?"

You thought for a second. "From the start. Who are my parents? Did you know them?"

She took a deep breath and started, "You and S/n, were born into a family of people who were against Wicked. They were some of the first Leaders of The Right Arm. You and her were young maybe about 5. Anyway, I don't know if you are aware but you had family working in Wicked..."

"Janson," you cut her off darkly, "I know."

"Yes, he was your fathers' brother but they were polar opposites. Janson was very; for the greater good but your father was for helping as many people as he could no matter who they were, he was a kind, good man." She told you.

"What was his name? My father I mean." You asked curious to know more about him. "Callum." She replied.

"How did me and S/n end up in the Maze then?" You wondered.

"One night, we were raided by Wicked, so many of our people were killed. Children were being taken because they were immune and when Janson found out you and S/n were immune he jumped at the opportunity to take you. He killed your father in cold blood and then took both of you." You felt anger at Ratman welling up in you, so he killed your father.

"What about my mother?" You asked, "Is she alive?"

"I never knew much about her, only that she got the Flare and well... you can imagine."

You sat down, emotions overwhelming you. You were happy now that when Wicked offered to give you your memories back you said no. You didn't want to remember the pain of being taken from your parents.

"Where do you come into this then? How did you know them?" You realised you liked Mary, she was kind and one of the only people who would actually tell you the truth and didn't treat you like a naive child. The stuff you and the guys had been through defiantly didn't make you children.

"When Callum was the leader I was a trainee doctor here trying to learn more about the deadly disease that was wiping out our world. I looked up to him and trusted him. Everyone did."

You looked at the floor feeling sad but proud, you were in the place he had worked so hard to build. He was the reason all this had happened in the first place. You wished you could remember him.

"Now I have a question for you. What do you remember about Wicked?" You thought for a second trying to think of anything that might be useful to her. You wanted to help her as much as you could, help even more now you knew your father started all this.

"I remember. I remember Thomas saying he saw bodies the immune kids were being harvested for something in their brain. Janson took me into an interview room and was desperate to get anything he could on you guys".

"Was he the one who hurt you?" She asked gesturing to your slowly fading bruised face, they would be gone soon. 

"Yeah," You told her. She nodded sadly.

"What happened to S/n? You two were inseparable?" You expected that question to come up but it still didn't make it any easier to answer.

"In the Maze, we were both Runners. There were these things called Grievers, they were like giant spider-like, half-machine, half green goo things. Anyway one day she was out Running and got attacked by one. It was weird because they only sting you, they never attacked. She got attacked by loads and...."your voice broke and a tear slid down your face.

"It's ok, it's alright." She comforted pulling you into a hug, you hugged her back crying into her shoulder.

"You've been through hell and back. You're so strong and I'm proud of you. From watching you run around as a little girl to the brave young woman you are now." You laughed slightly breaking the hug and wiping your eyes. She sat down on the bed next to you. "What's it been like? Running around with a load of boys?" You were glad she had lightened the mood and talked about something else.

"It's been nice, to be honest, they are like brothers to me, and then there's Minho..." you trailed off thinking about him; his muscly arms, perfect hair, tanned skin. 

"Is he a special one?" She asked a knowing look in her eye.

"I think so yeah," you smiled imagining his smirk in your head.

"Which one is he?" She asked excitedly.

"The Asian one, tanned skin, dark hair, really muscly arms." You described.

"Ah that one," she chuckled, "He seemed very protective when you first arrived."

"He can be yes, he looks after me." A smile appeared on your face before you could stop it.

"If you should tell him if you have feelings for him, just in case something happens and you can't. You don't want to miss your chance." She told you, you nodded feeling nervous about telling Minho you liked him.

A sudden thought came into your head and you blurted it out before you could stop yourself. "Teresa, the other girl who was with us. She used to work for Wicked with Thomas, she came into the Maze and caused everything to go tits up." Mary nodded following everything you were saying. "I don't trust her when we arrived Wicked offered us to get given our memories back. I said no but I have a feeling she said yes. Mary, I think she's going to do something crazy."

She didn't reply for a moment letting your warning sink in. Her eyebrows made a single line on her forehead.

"I don't know if it's just me being paranoid but something's not right. The way she acts, the way she speaks and it seems like she knows something we don't. I don't trust her."

"Don't worry Y/n, I will keep an eye on her when we move camps in the morning."

"Thank you." You were glad she took your warning seriously and didn't treat you like a child.

"You better go back to your friends," she said standing up. "They will wonder where you are."

You exited the tent together you spotted the boys on a hill, they waved and beckoned you over.

"Your father would be so proud of you." She said, you nodded and walked away towards the others, you couldn't help but feel happy to know she thought he would have been proud.

Heya guys, how do you all feel now you know the about Y/N's parents?
Hope you enjoyed the chapter you know what to do if you did.
Lotta love, AFG