Chapter 3 - I miss you

TELIA POV

The opening was today and I was so excited, I texted all the new workers and told them to be at the shop 1 hour early. I love the new workers there chill asf but I only really fuck with 2. But I got up took a shower, did my hygiene's and put on...

And I straighten my long curly hair ( Her hair is way longer then the girl in this picture) I looked at me phone and it read 10:00 AM The party starter at 12 so I made my way to the shop Zanae and Andre was here he had his daughter with him she wa...

And I straighten my long curly hair ( Her hair is way longer then the girl in this picture) I looked at me phone and it read 10:00 AM The party starter at 12 so I made my way to the shop Zanae and Andre was here he had his daughter with him she was so cute.and some of the workers where there. I went up to Zanae and hugged her 

"We did it bitch!" I said.

"Hell yeah." She smiled . Andre was just looking at me smirking. 

"Hey Babygirl!" I said to Crystal, Andre's daughter.

"Hey TeTe!" She smiles and giggles.

"You looking so pretty, daddy got you looking cute!" I said hyping her up. She flips her hair.

"Yup!" She says making me laugh. She then goes to Zanae. 

"You look great, and so does the shop." He says to me.

"Thanks Andre I'm really trying and i did it." I said smiling.

"I was hoping we could have dinner at my place tomorrow  Crystal really likes you and wants to get to know you better." He says. 

"Don't you think that would be a angry baby mama?" I said.

"Nah I got custody of her after she was caught doing drugs with her in the house. and even if I didn't Ion give a damn, Plus like I said Crystal really likes you."He said smiling 

"Fine." I said

***

It was after the party and it was fun as hell I went back with Zanae to go see everybody. I seen Kalen and I seen Akeim he was like a dad to me. 

"Hey big girl" he says and gives me a big hug.

"Hey sis!" Kalen says and gives me a big hug.

We sat down and talked and shared laughs and shit. I had to get home so I said my goodbyes and of course Andre walked me out.

"So you still gonna come to dinner?" He said smirking at me

"Yes Andre I will come what time?" I said. I didn't call him Killa tbh I didn't like it at all.

"5" He smiles even harder because he realizes ian call him Killa 

******

THE NEXT DAY AT 4:00 PM

I just got done at the shop and I needed to get home to get ready for this dinner. I got back home hoped in the shower when I got out the shower I did my hygiene's and put on my clothes and did a little but of make up 

 I got back home hoped in the shower when I got out the shower I did my hygiene's and put on my clothes and did a little but of make up 

(TELIA)

I got in my car and I drove to Andre's house I knocked on it and I seen Andre with Crystal beside him. 

"TeTe!" She says and I go down to her level and hugged her. "You look so pretty!" She says with a smile.

"Aw thanks baby girl you look pretty too." I smiled. 

"Thanks TeTe" She says. 

"Crystal why don't you go get the forks sweety." Andre says. She smiles hard. 

"You look beautiful." He says with a smirk.

"Well thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I said.

"Well come in I made steaks with mash potatoes, choler greens, and baked macaroni." He said.

I walked in to see the food nicely set up the house he had was big it was 3 storys. 

**

Dinner was nice and very good I decided to stay a little while. Me and Andre went outside to talk. 

"I miss us." He says to me and grabs my hand i move away though.

"Yea I know you do." I said signing. 

"Don't you?" He asked.

"Of course I miss you Andre its the fact that 4 years I was heart broken, betrayed, and I never trusted a man again I never even let a man touch me again." I said holding back tears.

"I'm so sorry Telia and I know you probably gonna hate me forever. I have no excuse for my actions I fucked up bad, That was the past and I changed for the better and I really wanna try it again with you." He says looking at me deeply.

"Andre I could never hate you, even though you hurt me so much I could never stop loving you I could never let you go. But there's something you needa know." I said starting cry. "That night that you told you was.....cheating I just figured out I was pregnant I was gonna tell you that night all the stressed that put me through I few weeks later I had a miscarriage." He looked at me and I seen his eyes get watery. 

"You were gonna have my child but I put you thru so much stress and..... I'm so sorry Telia." He says. At this point I was crying alot he hugged me like he used to when I was upset He held me tight and he would put is fingers on my back dimples. 

"Andre I needed you I called you but you never answered it was like you was never there!" I semi yelled cause Crystal was asleep. "I missed you and I never stopped. It never stopped!" 

He went over to me and he kissed me, the kisses got more and more patient. You picked me up and brought me to his room he started to kiss my neck his hands dicovered my body. I took of his shirt and I took of dressed he examed my body. He started to kiss my breast he took of my bra and started to lick and suck on my nipple. I took of my underwear and he did the same. His hand went down and he started to rub my clit. He went down and started to lick it I was trying my best to keep quiet but I haven't had sex in 4 years. next thing you know he goes inside me It hurt a little a first since I was so tight but then it went to instant pleasure. I then turned him over and started to ride him I missed him I missed this so much I'm praying that this is not a mistake

-

-

-

-

Ohhh Shitttttttttt