Chapter 16 - Again

2 MONTHS LATER  TELIA POV

I woke up to the alarm set at 6:00 to wake up Crystal for school. Yes she started school 1 month ago and she hates it but, I think we all did as a kid. 

I get up and put on my robe and walk downstairs into Crystals room who is sound asleep. I tickle her feet. 

"Goodmorning babygirl come on its time to get up for school." 

She sits up and lets out a big yawn while rubbing her eyes. 

"I laid out your clothes, already sweetheart." I said and walked down the hall to see Andre in the kitchen, Ian hear his ass get up. I walk to the fridge and set up Crystals lunchbox like I always do. 

Then I felt hands go around my waist, sending chills up my spine. Then I seen Crystal walk down the hallway. 

"Dada can you help me but on my shoes." She said 

"Of course pumpkin" Andre said and went over to her and helped her put on and tie her shoes. I thought it was the cutest thing so I snapped a picture. 

"you brushed your teeth??" I asked 

"yes ma'am" She said smiling so I could see her pearly whites. 

"Okay all I have to do is your hair and we can go." 

-

-

After me and Andre dropped Crystal off at school we went back home. I wasn't going in to the shop today because I felt terrible and the past 2 days I have been throwing up. Andre's happy cause he thinks I'm pregnant, and I think he's right. 

As soon as we got inside I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up. Andre came in and held up my hair while rubbing my back.  I started to cry because I hate throwing up. After I brushed my teeth, I just looked at Andre with tears in my eyes. 

He came over and held me I just snuggled into his skinny body. 

"I want you to go lay down I'm go out and get you some food, also Imma go get a pregnancy test." 

_

-

About an hour later he came back with some Zaxby's for me and about 4 different pregnancy test. I went on ahead and ate first because I was hungry. But after I went in the bathroom and took all 4 test. 

After I was done I sat them down on the counter I look at Andre and we waited for about 4 minutes I just wanted to be sure all of them were finished. 

"Can you look please" I ask Andre nervous. 

He picked one up and smiled instantly letting me know that it read positive. 

"There all positive baby" He smiled at me and I grew one too but I felt tears forming in my eyes and I let it all come out. 

Yes I was very excited but at the same time I was scared, I already lost one of my baby's I don't wanna lose another. Andre held me as I cried knowing what my mind was going through at the moment and what I was thinking. 

"I know your happy but I also know your scared, baby you have nothing to be worried about we gonna do everything right this time no me fucking up, I promise." He said and kissed me. 

"Pinky promise me" I chuckled. He chuckled back and we locked fingers. 

"I'mma set up and appointment I don't want nobody knowing yet. " I said. 

"Gotcha babygirl." He gave me a big hug and kissed me and then my belly.

_________________

What you guys think??

Sorry its short