Chapter 7 - Safe

TELIA POV 

I woke up in Andre's arms. I looked at the time and it was 10:30 Zanae was opening up the shop today so I was good but I still was gonna come in so I slipped out of Andres arms and he grunted. 

"Come backkkkkk...." He moaned. 

"I gotta get ready for work bean head." I chuckled. He rubbed his eyes and then got up out of the bed. I went into the drawer that had some of my clothes in it and I picked out a nice outfit. I also had some of my shoes here so I was good. I hoped in the shower, When I got out He was just sitting there on the bed on his phone he look at me with the towel wrapped around me. 

I dropped it and started putting on my clothes. 

"Oh you so funny, teasing me like this." He said. I chuckled. "What I gotta get ready." I said chuckling

After I put my clothes on, I took off my bonnet and fixed up my hair and slayed my edges to perfection. I was looking cute. Andre got up and hugged me from behind. I could feel his dick lol I gave him morning wood. 

"I'mma bring you and Zanae lunch today." He said. I smiled. 

"Awh thank youuuuu." I sang. 

"What you want?" He asked. 

"Popeyes." I said smiling real hard, he chuckled at my goofiness. 

"Alright I gotta go." 

Andre grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer to him everytime he did that shit it gave me butterflies. he kissed me, and lawd his lips were soft like always. He let me go after that I went into Crystals room and kissed her cheek since she wasn't awake. Her mother actually went to rehab today so Andre was gonna keep her until she got better she agreed on it. 

(TELIA'S OUTFIT)

(TELIA'S OUTFIT)

ANDRE'S POV

After Telia left I took a shower and got dressed. I got Crystal up and ready to go to my Auntie and Uncles. My Auntie Biannca was finna do my hair and shit and plus I needed her to watch Crystal I had some work to do at the trap with my brother and my dad. 

.

.

I got there and Crystal went straight to her cousin Lekeyah she was 16 same with her twin brother Carter.  D'lashia was out doing her own thing she's 20 . Lekeyah  gave her some to eat and took her to her room she loved spending time with Crystal . I hugged everyone since its been a little while since I seen them

"Look at Auntie's baby!!" She screams and gives me a big hug and kiss. I dap up my uncle Keshawn. 

"Ouuu boy lemme do that hair." She chuckled. I laughed. "So boy what you been up to? Yo momma told me Telia's back in town I been wondering when she was gonna come see her Auntie." She said.