Chapter 13 - Processed

ANDRE POV  

1 MONTH LATER

Its been one month since everything happened with Marie. I haven't heard nothing and I don't want to. I can tell Crystal is effected by it but I think with Telia being in the picture is really helping her get through it. She so young but she so smart and she knows too much at such a little age. She turns 5 next week and then she starts school next month! My babygirl is all grown up on me. 

Telia has decided to move in with me, yes you might think its fast but, she was at my house everyday and she was tired of going back and forth from getting clothes and stuff. Plus I think this will also help Crystal to. She forgives me for my wrongs in the past and I can't be more grateful then I already am I love that women to death. We are still working on each other but we are getting closer day by day.

------

I got the last box out of the U-Haul truck and watched it drive away. I walked inside and put the box down and let out a big sign. Telia was just looking at me smiling cutting up some strawberry's for Crystal who was laughing at me. 

"What you laughing pumpkin!" I said making her laugh more. Telia walked over to me and put her arms around me and snuggled into my chest she popped her head and I gave her a peak on the lips. She frowned. 

"Another one." She said frowning. 

I gave her another kiss then more until she smiled. 

"Thank you baby, wouldn't know what I would do without ya." She said and let go of me to go attend to Crystal wanting more strawberry's.  I took the boxes upstairs there was like 10 boxes filled up with nothing but clothes. then even more with all her shoes. Good thing I have a big house, with big rooms and a whole lot of closet space. 

Crystal and Telia came running in the room playing around, which made me smile. Then they stopped for a little break. 

"Girl you almost made me break my nail." Telia signed out. I just laughed. 

Telia gave Crystal a kiss on the cheek. Then she got up and started to unpacked everything and get it organized I got up and helped this was gonna take awhile!

-

-

-

2:00 AM 

Telia put the last piece of clothing on the hanger and hung it up and the last pair of shoes on her shoe wall I made her. This girl got hundreds of shoes. I can't talk cause I do too. 

"You shouldn't got to work tomorrow you gone be too tired." I said, I just didn't want her to go. 

"Andre I'm going in at 10:00 Zanae's gonna have the shop open by 9:00" She said chuckling. 

"Uh fine, What you want me to bring you to eat tomorrow?" I asked. She smiled.

"Zaxbys" She cheesed real hard that's her favorite. 

"Yes ma'am" I smiled. She climbed on top of me and gave me some kisses before laying her head down and slowly falling asleep. I slowly drifted of to sleep listening to her soft snores.

------

TELIA POV 

I woke up at 8:00. I turned over and I heard Andre let out a sign. I rolled over and gave him a kiss before getting of the bed, putting on my robe. I went into Crystals room and got her up and started making some breakfast ,Andre walked in. 

"I'll finish up cooking go get ready ma" Andre said. 

"Thank you" I kissed him and went upstairs to go get ready. 

-

1 HOUR AND A LITTLE SOMETHING LATER  9:45 AM

(TELIAS OUTFIT)

I kissed Crystal on top of her forehead. "TeTe has to go to work baby love you!" 

"Wove You Too" She said with a mouth full of food. 

I walked over and gave Andre a big hug, I just felt so safe with his long arms wrapped over my little self. He lifted up my cheek and gave me a long kiss. 

"Have a good day at work baby" He gave me one last peak. 

"Yes Sir" I said making him smirk......

-

-

I've been at the shop for 3 hours and I been working my ass off too nails, eyebrows, and eyelashes! I love it though I was so happy in life. I was where I wanted to be but I just had this feeling that something was going to go wrong. Maybe its just because I'm not use to this feeling....