Chapter 10 - showdown

ANDRE'S POV

After Telia went to work I met up with My dad and brother and Uncle at the trap. (Akeim, Kalen, Keshawn)

We got one of our best hackers Lucas who was some white dude but he was cool as hell. We got him to track down and get every thing about this dude. 

"Dad Telia she was a mess when I came home last night Ian seen her life that in awhile. This dude really fucked up her life. We gotta get him today." I said. 

"Nigga we is trust me." Akeim said 

"Ight, i got his location and everything. He in some house on Arron street not to far from here." Lucas said. 

"Ight lets get ready to fuck that nigga up" I said.  We got our stuff together and got in the black Benz and drove up to a dirt road that wasn't far from the house the nigga was in.  We came up to the house from the backyard and bursted up in there. He was in the middle of getting his dick stuck. The girl wasn't trying to stop him I could tell she was being forced to do it. Next thing you know she bites his dick. I mean she helped us but that shit was funny as hell. One of the guys took her and brought her back to the trap. She looked  badly beaten. I took Wesley and held him at gun point. 

"You ain't never gonna learn huh?! Still being a nasty ass bitch!!" I screamed at him. 

"Wanna know what was even nastier? Yo bitch" He said with a smirk, next thing you know I didn't hesitate at all and pulled the trigger thats why people call me Killa Except my family and Telia. Because I've never hesitated to kill a bitch. 

"Ight get clean up in here" My dad yelled. 

*******

After that I went back to my house I took a shower did my hygiene's and got dressed. 

After that I left the house and went and stopped at a Pizza place and picked up two pies of pizza

After that I left the house and went and stopped at a Pizza place and picked up two pies of pizza. Then I went to Telia and Zanae.

**

I walked in there and that same scent of Nail Polish and Vanilla hit me. Then I seen Telia ringing up some girl. After that she walked over to me and gave me a big hug and Kiss. I followed her to the back. 

"I remember this counter boy." I started smirking at her.

"Man shut up." She smiled and pushed me. 

"Thank you for the Pizza." She said as she grabbed a slice. " Zanae should be back here soon she just gotta finish up doing a girls nails." 

"Don't thank me I'm supposed to take care of you shorty" I smiled "Oh and you don't have to be scared anymore." I said. She looked at me and I could tell she knew exactly what happened and what I meant by that. She didn't say nothing I went up behind her and hugged her I could see a smile form on her face. Zanae walked in. 

"Hey Sis" I said and gave her a big hug. 

"Hey nigga" She said back "Thanks for the food!" She said in a funny ascent making us laugh. 

"Just slow" I say laughing. 

"Ight I gotta go pick up Crystal from her mothers  its gone be the last time they see each other for a little while." I said. 

"When she going to that Rehab hospital?" Zanae ask

"Tomorrow, so she wanted to see Crystal before she went."

"Okay I'mma walk you out" Telia said. 

I told Zanae goodbye and gave her a hug and Telia walked me out

"I'mma be at the house when you get off work." I smirked. 

"Finally" She said in a down tone 

"Don't do that, You know I be a work." I said 

"Yea I know" She said signing and wrapped her arms around me, I put my arms around her. 

"Alright baby girl, I'll see you when you get home." I lifted her chin up and Kissed her forehead then her lips next. 

"I Love you Andre" She said to me looking like she was finna cry. I swear every time I was finna leave she do this but I love it so much. My lil Crybaby.

"I Love you too" I kissed her and before she walked away I grabbed her ass. She turned around and gave me one last kiss before I went.

***

TELIA POV 

-

-

Me and Zanae were closing the shop I grabbed my things, locked the doors, hugged Zanae goodbye, and drove to Andre's house. When I got in the door I seen a excited Crystal coming running towards me

"TeTe!!!" She screamed and ran over to me I picked her up and kissed her cheek

"Hey Mama's" I smiled. 

"Daddy told me you were coming, I was so excited" She said singing the so

"I was excited to mama's" I kissed her forehead and let her down. I seen Andre was in the Kitchen just smiling at me. I walked over there and kissed him. 

"I'mma put Crystal to sleep, I'll be in the room in a little." Andre said smiling. 

I went to his room and grabbed some nice PINK panties and one of Andre's shirt and took a quick shower. Did my night hygiene and layed down. I put on a Movie on Netflix and waited for Andre to come in to start it. 

He came in and got ready for bed. He went beside me and pulled me closer to him. I Started the movie. 

During halfway through the movie, I don't know why but I was horny as hell and I wanted to do some. Andre was already in nothing but his boxers so I made the bold move to go grab his dick he looked at me and smirked. 

"So we bold now" He said. 

"shhhhh" I smirked and giggled a little bit 

Andre took his boxers off and I took my panties off. I started to rub him down, I got on top of him and started to ride him. He took my shirt off.  He put his hands on my butt while I rode him slowly at first. Then I went a little faster. I could tell Andre was loving this shit I was too. After that Andre flipped me over and gave me backshots. It was hard not to scream so I gotta pillow. We were at it for awhile. Then, I could fell I was about to Cum and I did. Andre pulled out and did too.

________

Hello!! Sorry it took so long for me to make another chapter but I will be able to write more often now so look forward to that!!

Love you guys and thanks for all your support!!

Vote and Comment please!!!!