Chapter 4- Baby Mama Drama.

I CHANGED WHAT TELIA LOOKS LIKE!!!

ANDRE POV

I had my arms wrapped around Telia damn I miss her last night was great I missed that. But I had to get up and get Crystal ready her Mama see's her once I week on thursday but I have full custody thats just what we planned out. I went to Crystals room and she was asleep, I tickle her feet to wake her up. She giggled. 

"Good Morning baby." I said and kissed her forehead.  "Come on its time to go see your mama." She yawned and I picked out her clothes and shoes. I seen Telia walk in the with on of my t-shirts on it made it look like a night gown on her. 

"Good Morning Beautiful." I said to her. She smiled. Crystal walked over to her and gave her a hug. 

"Good Morning Tete" She said. 

"Good Morning baby" Telia said back. "Mhm you want me to do your hair and nails?" she said smiling. Crystals face lit up.  

"Yes! Daddy can she!?" She said smiling hard. I chuckled. 

"Of course baby you do have 2 hours." I say. 

**
2 hours later
(Crystal in Media)

There was a knock at the door and it was my baby mama Marie

"Look bring her back at the right time 6" I told her. I didn't like her I hated the fact that I had to deal with her for the rest of my life. I hated the fact that I hurt Telia because of her.

" I know sugar" she said . I just rolled my eyes at her. I picked Crystal up and gave her a kiss and a big hug

"Give TeTe a big kiss and hug for me" she smiled

" I will baby" I said and kissed her cheek and put her down. I knew Marie wasn't gone like this but Ian care.

" So you got other bitches around my child!?" She yelled

" First of all Telia ain't a bitch and if I wanna have my child around her I will just like you have that nigga TJ around her so shut the hell up." I told her and she did that exactly she knew she was in the wrong. She walked off with Crystal. She really didn't care for Crystal as much as I did once I got full custody of her when she was 5 mouths she started to not give a shit about her she didn't even try to see her for a year. Crystal tells me everything about the drugs to the men in and out of the house it hasn't happened in a while though which is good I warned Marie about that shit.

I went back into the house and I seen Telia just getting out the shower.
I went over there and hugged her from the behind she jumped.
"You scared me!" She said with a little attitude.  "I gotta be at work soon so I got to go" she says.
"Can you come back tonight??" I asked her.
"Probably not cause I got some more things to do for the salon" she said and proceeded to walk out the house with out a good bye or nothing. I knew it was because of last night. She was scared, scared that I was gonna hurt her again. I did not plan on any of that I really want Telia back into my life and I'm gonna do whatever it is to get her back. After she left I went to the trap I needed to smoke and get more money. 

***

TELIA POV

I went back to my house, I completely lied to Andre about the shop I wasn't going today my girls said that they had it. I really needed time to think about what just happened. God knows I miss him so much but I'm scared of getting hurt again. I texted him and told him to meet me at my house around 3, we need to talk. 

-

-

It is 2:00 and its time for me to get dressed I already took my shower. I went in my closet and put on some black tights that hugged my butt, I Nike hoodie and I put my hair down. I set up a lil snack tray and put some snacks out on the table. then he came. When I opened the door he had flowers in his hand. I game him a smile and took them from his hand. They were my favorite Roses. He hugged me. 

"I'm sorry about this morning I was just really..." I said but then Andre stopped me. 

"You were scared..." He finished my sentence

"Yes you can say that." I said getting shy and nervous. 

Then out of nowhere he picked me up and kissed me very passionate but hard. 

"Your the only female I will ever kiss like that, your the only female I want to kiss like that. I knew I fucked up when we were younger. I will not do that again not ever. I promise you Telia I just want you again, I want us, I want to marry you and have babies, Like we always planned." 

At this point I was in tears, man I ain't no what to say I just kissed him. He wiped my tear from my eye and he held me for a little bit. 

"Tomorrow be ready to be picked up around 2, we going to the mall, and I'm taking you out to get your hair done." He says

"Fine" I said and rolled my eyes he knows I hated being spoiled like that but he knew that inside I also loved it. 

"Keep rolling yo eyes " He says and grabs my throat, I just smile at him. He then pulled me closer and kissed me. 

__________________

Sorry I have been gone for so long...