Chapter 6 - Grudges

TELIA POV 1 WEEK LATER

I woke up to my alarm it was 7:30 and i had to be at the shop my 9 to open it up. I texted Andre first and told him good morning I know his bean head ass wasn't up. I got up and made a bowl of cereal after I ate I went in the shower after that I took my bonnet off since my hair was just done put my clothes on and touched up my edges. I grabbed my things and I was ready to go. It was now 9:00. 

(HER OUTFIT, BUT THATS NOT HER!)

(HER HAIR)

(HER HAIR)

*

I opened the shop and everyone got settled in. People started coming in and coming in. It was a long busy day. Zanae and I were working like crazy right now and so was the other workers. 

-

Its been 4 hours and I was on my break, I went in the back and I was texting Andre. We been really hitting it off lately. I finish drinking my lemonade and went back to working next thing you know I see Marie walk through the door with Crystal. I got up and did a slight smile at Marie. 

"TeTe!" Crystal said and ran over to me. I gave her a big hug. 

"Hey Telia." Marie said. 

"Whats up" I said with a slight smile. 

"Can I talk to you for a second." She said. I nodded and Crystal went over to Zanae and started to get her nails done. I brought her to the back. 

"I just wanted to thank you, Andre told me if it wasn't for you that he would not have came." She said. 

"Your welcome, and I've been in some shit like that before so I understand but look, that doesn't mean that I like you because I don't and you know why. But, no women deserves to go through that. And I see that your trying to be a better mother to Crystal. Just get off the drugs and don't do stupid shit in front of Crystal." I said meaning every word. 

"I understand and your right I am trying to be better I'm gonna be going to rehab to get better. And do better by my child and other people." 

"Well thats a good start, but i needa get back to work." I said. 

"Yea I was gonna ask if you can do my nails." She smiled. She was being fake right now just to get on my good foot but it wasn't fooling me but, I am a owner of a nail shop and better then alot of other bitches so I did it. 

---

It was 7:00 and the shop was closing. All the girls were gone even Zanae and it was just me I was in the back getting my things. When I felt hands cover my mouth. I look behind me and it was Andre. I punched the shit outta him. 

"Don't fucking do that shit!" I said angry.  He started to bust out laughing.

"Man thats not funny nigga." I said. 

"Awww poor crybaby." He said laughing. 

"You gone be the damn crybaby when you don't get none of this pussy." I said rolling my eyes. 

He grabbed my throat and kissed me, "Don't fucking play with me, this my pussy and I'mma get it when I want." 

"You think that." I smirked. 

He grabbed on to my butt and lifted me up onto the counter beside me and started to kiss me. He took off my shirt and I took off his I took my boots of and jeans. He got undressed and kissed my neck he then began to lead his kisses down to my clit he started to lick around it teasing me. He then started to lick it harder. He came up and kissed me. He then went inside of me and damn it felt it. 

"Whose pussy is this?" He said. 

"Yours daddy." I said back at him which made him go faster he turned me around . Each stroke got harder and faster. I was trying to moan loud but at this point it was impossible. 

--

After that happened, He gave me the key to his house we were gonna meet up there since he had to go get Crystal. I picked up some food and went there. I got in and settled down. I guess I was spending the night here. I got into the shower after I got out the shower I put on one of his shirts that stopped at my upper thigh and I went through the drawer I had which had some panties and other stuff in it I grabbed a pair and put them on.  I took a bonnet and put it on my head. I put on some booty shorts. and I heard Andre come in. I went downstairs and Crystal was fast asleep. He took her up to her room. He came back down and we ate. 

"Marie told me she talked to you." Andre said. 

"Yea she came in the shop with Crystal, she told me thank you and shit, and that she was doing better for Crystal and she was going to rehab" I said. 

"Yea she always says she's going to rehab but never goes." He says signing. 

"Well maybe this time might be different" I added. 

"Maybe." He said. 

"She told me you said you still didn't like her." He laughed. 

"I don't.." I said. 

"Maybe you shouldn't hold a grudge." He chuckled. 

A flipped him the birdie. 

"Again? I mean it can happen" He smirked. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Man shut yo bean head ass up and lets go watch a movie." I said,  making him laugh.

"At least my head don't look like a raisin." He busted out laughing. 

"And at least my dick and small." I stuck my tongue out. Trust me I was lying like hell  Andre shit was big asf. 

"Lying like hell.." He said smiling. 

"Maybe" I said coping when he said it before. He went over to me and kissed me.

For the rest of the night we watched a movie and fell asleep together. 

------------------------

They stupid, stupid🤣 but cute ash😊❤

Thanks for all the love!!

MARIE!!