Chapter 18 - the big dinner

3 WEEKS LATER

Telia POV

it's been three weeks since the doctors. My morning sickness is still bad but I'm working through it. Today  Chyna and Akeim planned a Sunday dinner and auntie Bianca and uncle keshawn and the kids are also gonna be there. Me and Andre have agreed to announce the pregnancy tonight. It's currently 3 PM and we have to be there by 5 so I start getting ready. Andre was in the room with me . Crystal she was already with Chyna.

"Baby?" I say to andre.
"wassup babe?"
"you wanna girl or boy?"
"You know I'm good with whatever but I wanna lil boy. What you want baby?" he smiled at me
"I wanna little girl, so I can raise her and be the mother my mother never was go me. Just like how Imma do Crystal."

Andre gets up and kisses me.

"You are and going to be the best mom ever"

I smiled and gave andre another kiss

"Yea I like that" I said to him making him chuckle.

I finished getting ready finally Andre started to get ready to.. by now it was 4:25 and time to leave. Andre locked up the house and we left.

(Telias outfit but her hair is in a top knot bun🥰)

....

We made it to mamas as soon as we got out the car crystal the crystal came running to Andre, and I swear it's the cutest thing watch.

"Hey TeTe I missed you" she says giving me a big hug.
"I miss you too babygirl" I said hugging her back.

We walked in and mom and pops where right there singing and acting a fool together cooking.  There love is so rare and pure.

"Hey sweetie" chyna said coming over to give me a hug "you look nice" she smiles.
"Aw thanks mama so do you"
"Girl please I'm getting older" she said walking away.
"Ass still fat" Akeim said making me laugh Andre just looked at him like really.

"so what my favorite couple been up too" Akeim ask.

"nun much really dad you know what it is with me." Andre said.

"Same just been busy making money with my shop , it's going really good" I said.

"That's good as long as you two happy and stay that way"

"Yes sirr" Andre said dabbing him up.

"Teliaaaa!" Zanae screamed at me going to hug. She hugged me in a lil tight but I whispered in her ear.

"Not to tight, shhh" she looked at me and already knew then said

"I'm stealing her" then she dragged me up to her bed room.
"Girl when were you gonna tell me!" Zanae said happy
"Were gonna announce it tonight but I just had to tell you know." I said excited
"When u found out?" Zanae ask.
"Almost 4 weeks ago I'm 6 weeks pregnant though."
"well congratulations sis you know im the best auntie ever so "
"Thanks sis and duhh." I said hugging her.

We went out her room and back downstairs to where everyone was at . I said my hi's to everyone. Of course Zanae and Kalen get to arguing like always.

..

After a couple hours have passed it's time to go to the table and eat. Of course we did our prayer and started to eat.

"Mama you did this" Kalen said .
"Your father put in some too but thanks baby"

We let a little time pass and then it was time to tell the big news. Andre started it off.

"Since everyone is here, me and Telia been keeping this for a lil bit but she has something to tell yall"

"Well about 4 weeks ago I figured out I was pregnant!"

Everyone got loud but they were happy.  Mama got up and gave me a hug.

"Yes imma have another grandchild I knew it" chyna said making us laugh.

"Congratulations babygirl, Andre do right but her" Akeim said .

"I will pop" he said patting his back.

...

So it was towards the end of the night and people were leaving.

"Hey mama we bought to head out" Andre said while I got crystal ready

We hug and said our goodbyes and left. Tonight was very successful and fun. And to be honest I'm so happy and glowing its crazy.

‐--------------

Long time ik 🥺. Sorry you guys i am without an laptop so it's kinda hard but with this quarantine stuff going on i needed to get back into writing so imma gonna be making these on my phone so there may be more mistakes or parts that are messed up and I'm sorry!

But I missed you guys and I'm glad I'm back!😚