Chapter 21 - leap into life

4 MONTHS LATER

Andre POV

Well it's been 4 months and life has been going pretty well . It is November so were either gonna have the baby by the end of this month or the first week of December . Telia is 8 months pregnant exactly today. She still been working in her shop the smells actually don't bother her she actually loves the smell of nail polish and stuff. Me I been keeping up with the business my dads gonna retire soon so it'll be time I take over soon . Telia really doesn't know everything I do everyday but I know she knows about it just not what. Shes safe though and so is my children people know not to play with us . But I do know what I do can put us in danger if I was ever to slip.

Crystal actually has been hanging out with her mother's side of the family they finally reached out. Marie kept them away all these years I never understood why her sister is actually a very good person , she's in law school , shes got allot going on for herself so I know she not trying no slick stuff. The family actually hasn't heard from Marie at all either. They heard rumors that she went to Florida and shes on drugs bad. I wish it could be different I'm just happy Crystal has Telia and now also her auntie Jay. Jay comes to Telia saloon allot so they've met and even have got together with Zanae and stuff so that's good they get along.

Its currently 3 pm and I'm dropping off some Zaxbys for the girls at the saloon. I walk in and see Zanae working on feet and Telia with a customer as they pay and leave she sees the food and gets excited. She comes over and takes the food out my hand and goes to the back while I follow

"Well damn forget me " I whispered under my breath laughing

We go in the break room and she turns around and I give her a big hug while she snuggles into me . I lift up her chin and give her a big kiss.

"I needed that" she signs

"What's wrong baby"

"Its just one of those moody days love" she smiles.

I rub her tummy and kiss it .

"Tonight we'll watch a movie with Crystal with some snacks. Does that sound good?" I smile

"That sounds great baby " she signs in relief. She opens her food and starts eating right away .

"You are the best ever, thank you " she said shoving fries in her mouth I just chuckle.

"Eat yo food mamas " I give her a kiss on the cheek....

......

I walked out the shop to smoke a black real quick. No I dont smoke these constantly I just smoke them every now and then. I guess you could say the shop was in the hood more so I always looked out also when I'm over here. I finish smoking and throw the lil wood part away . I go back inside Telia sprays me down.

"Yeen finna be smelling like no black in my store " she said very seriously

"Now imma smell like a damn girl come on bae" I chuckled

"tuh that shouldn't be a problem, you just finna smell like me" she said making a kissy face.

"damn you finished your food fast" Zanae said .

"Girl shut up and go eat yours before yo break over" Telia laughed

"Yes ma'am" she said funny and went to the back.

Telia rung up the customer. As some more people walked in

"I know you gotta get back to work babe I do too" I gave her a big hug and kiss. And then kissed her tummy. I heard people awing . Telia gave me one last kiss and I left....

......

8 PM

Telia gets off at 8 so earlier I bought some flowers of course I gotta little one for Crystal too. And some snacks with some drinks . I layed out on the coffee table waiting for her to get home . We where actually gonna binge watch our favorite show Lucifer. Crystal probably be on her tablet the whole time so its fine.

I heard the door open and a very exhausted Telia came through the door . She walked in and saw the table and smiled..

"What would I do without you" she sign and then smiled. I picked her up bridal style very gently and took her too the room so she didnt have to walk up the stairs sometimes I'll do that when I know she had a long day.

We get dressed out our clothes into something to sleep in . Telia just gets naked and puts a robe on like always when she gets home. I just put on a T shirt with my boxers.

We walked back down stairs and she picks up the flowers and smells them .
She lays on the couch with our big comforter reaching her arms out for Crystal. She comes over and snuggles with her I put on the show and cuddle both they asses .
Crystal eventually went to get on her tablet so it was just me and Telia which of course fell asleep 30 minutes in so I decided to fall asleep too. Our couch was like a big ass bed the reclines so I know Telia wasn't uncomfortable. Crystal came over and feel asleep before me. I swear I love having my girls with me and soon to be 3 . I cant wait.

The little things matter fellas....

____________

Wow 2 chapters in one day ... I'm really tryna wrap this series up so I can start working on new books I got so many ideas in my head !!!

Leave me some feed back please! VOTE AND FOLLOW ME ❤