Chapter 23 - short chapter 1

Telia POV

2 HOURS LATER

The doctor came and got us and told us he was finally awake . I let everyone go first so I could be last and have my time with him .

....

It was just me and Crystal in the room
I put Crystal on the little space left on the bed

"daddyyy you're okay " she said being real gentle while hugging him

"hey princess" he said with a raspy voice

"Hey baby" I said to him holding his hand .

"hey mami" he said in a raspy voice again

I couldn't help but cry .

"I was so worried Andre I thought I had lost you "

"shhhhh ian going no where and dont plan to no time soon " he said I help him lift up his hand to touch my belly

I put my head against his
" us against the word never forget that , I'll never leave you or my children" I kissed him

"I love you 3 " he said as loud as he could

"We love you more baby"

"I love you too dwaddy"

3 WEEKS LATER

I got 1 week left of this pregnancy . My little Toont can come anytime and any day right now . I cant wait . Andre has gotten better he's slowly starting rehab . The doctors are amazed they really thought he would never walk again but he is and fastly recovering . he gets around in a wheel chair but he practicing walking with a walker. supposedly the person that shot Andre was my stepdad son I never knew about before Akiem and his crew could get to him 12 already did supposedly it was all on video camera . What a dumbass . I know that Akeim got people on the Inside so I know Wesley's son will be taken care of . Everything at the shop has been good . I miss work though I been away for a couple of weeks focusing on Andre and Crystal and my Toont inside . Andre's so excited. Andre comes back home in 3 days so I'm also excited for that .

____________

Chapters are gonna be shorter like really short bc I'm wrapping up the book soon ! Running out of ideas !!! But I'm gonna be making new books so look forward to it!!!!

Thank you guys !!!!!

Sorry if theres typos I dont have my laptop anymore so this is all on phone!!