Chapter 5 - Date & Violence

TELIA POV

I woke up at 9 and headed straight to the shower, I had to go to the shop before me and Andre had our little date I wanted to work so, after I got out the shower I put on some black leggings, a brown tank top, a long black cardigan, and dark brown Uggs. I then grabbed my gucci bag with all my things in it my phone and left for work. 

**

I was down with the shop and I made my way to the mall so I could meet up with Andre. I seen him standing over by his car I went up to him and he smiled. 

"Hey Shorty." He smiled. 

"Hey Nigga" I said making him laugh. I gave him a kiss. and we started walking in the mall. People stared so much at us but I didn't care I missed what we had and we were getting it back. We went into a bunch of stores and bought stuff we even bought some matching stuff. After we were done we went to mom and dads, Andre had to get Crystal. 

*

I walked in and I seen that Crystal was there she looked happy. She ran up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek. 

"Hey babygirl!" China said giving me a big hug. 

"Hey ma" I said hugging her big. 

"So are you guys official? did he make up??" She ask straight away I just giggled. 

"Yea, were getting there ma." Andre said smiling at me. 

"Where's dad?" I asked. 

"He's out with Kalen working." Mom said looking upset, all the girls hated what they did but they knew it was there lifestyle. 

"We'll we gotta get going I'll come see you tomorrow mama" I said giving her a hug and a kiss so did Andre. 

I meet Andre back at his place. We got settled in. Crystal looked like something was bothering her so I went to talk to her. Andre was in the bathroom at the moment. 

"Hey babygirl what you doing?" I ask sitting next to her she was coloring something. 

"Drawing." She said plainly. 

"Hey whats wrong?" I asked. 

"Mommy said don't tell anybody but its been bothering me." She said sadly. 

"Hey baby you know you can tell me anything." I smiled. 

"TJ hits on mommy, she says its just a game they play but I'm not stupid." She says. "He does it alot and mommy seems like she is always in pain." She says sadly. 

"Babygirl its alright, and its a good thing you said something daddy is going to help mommy. Can you draw me a picture or daddy one?" I said cheering her up.

"Yes." She said smiling. 

I went upstairs to talk to Andre, I didn't like women abuse at all. When I was a teenager and a little girl I went thru abuse and I wasn't gonna let it happen to Marie. Yeah I hated her alot but still nobody deserves to go thru that. 

"Andre we gotta talk..." I said. I proceeded to tell him everything. 

"Man she ain't my problem" He said. 

"He did it in front of your kid thats a problem and still no woman deserves to go thru that!" I said. 

"Fine I'mma fuck that nigga up and have a talk with her but still I'm doing this for Crystal and for you." He said getting up and grabbing his things to go to Marie's house I was gonna stay her with Crystal. 

ANDRE'S POV

I got in my car and drove to her house. I knocked on the door and she answered. 

"What the hell you want?" She asked me. I could see how bruised her face was and arms and legs. 

"Where that nigga at?" I asked calmly. 

"I'm right here." He said tryna be all manish and shit. I busted thru the door and punched that nigga so hard he immediatly was knocked to the floor. I kept punching him then I stopped. 

"Let me find out you ever put your hands on a woman again your ass will be dead!! especially for doing it in front of my damn kid!!! get your shit and leave!!! If I ever see you again I will kill you, your family, and your friends!! That ain't a damn threat thats facts remember who the hell I am and who my family are pussy ass bitch!!" I screamed at him and then spit on him. He got his shit and left. Marie was crying. I then went to her and hugged her. Yeah I didn't like her but she still was the mother of my kid. 

"Thank you" She cried. 

"Don't thank me, thank Telia if she didn't beg me to come over her then I woulda stayed my ass with my child." I said. She nodded and I just left.