Chapter 11 - Abandoned

Telia POV

I just woke up and it was Sunday so no work today. Andre wasn't beside me but I heard him and Crystal laughing down stairs. He was a great father to that little girl she is so lucky and blessed. but, I got up and did my morning routine and put a outfit on. 

My hair was already straightened so I just touched it up a bit I walked downstairs and seen Andre dancing to some music making Crystal laugh

"TeTe!!" She screamed laughing running to me I picked her up. 

"Lawd what you guys doing up in here!" I laughed and kissed her on the cheek. 

"Dancing! my favorite!" She said cheesing. I put her down and she started to dance around to the music. Andre was playing some YNW Melly loud as hell screaming 

"FREE HIM!" I just started busting out laughing.

"PERIOD!" I yelled smiling. We was too goofy but then there was a loud knock on the door Andre stopped the music and looked through the blinds. 

"Telia can you go take Crystal upstairs to watch some T.V." He said. I know something was bad. 

"But Daddy I don't wanna" She said pouting. 

"Crystal do as I say" He said she pouted but I picked her up and brought her upstairs

ANDRE POV

I opened the door and there was some random nigga at the door ian know who he was so thats why I told him go upstairs. I made sure my strap was beside me. 

"Who you is man knocking at my door like you the damn 12" I said checking him. 

"Look Ian came to cause no trouble I just came to send a message from yo baby mother." He said.

"Why the hell she couldn't tell me my damn self." 

"Cause she said she don't want nothing to do with you nomo or her kid her words not mine man." He said and when I heard that I instantly raged. I grabbed him by the collar and pinned him agaisnt the wall. 

"What the fuck you mean she don't want nothing to do with her kid!" I said angry

"Look, look man I don't wanna get hurt man, she just told me to tell you she out and done Ion wanna problem man" He said scared as a bitch. 

"Tell that bitch I said fuck her and her child will be better off, now get the fuck off my porch pussy ass nigga." I said and he ran. 

I didn't know what to do or how to tell Crystal her momma wasn't coming back. Or maybe it was  lie. I was pissed off. I punched the wall, Telia came running down the stairs. 

"Baby! was wrong." She said running over to me. 

I told her everything
"But it could be a lie" I said putting my hands over my head. 

"What you mean?! I know that...." I stopped her and just shook my head. 

"Imma wait to tell Crystal and see if its real" I said tryna calm down

"Baby look" Telia said handing over my phone.

There was a text from Marie.

"I know you probably think this is a lie but its not I'm done and out I love my child but the drugs have got to me I'm going and not coming back she's better without me and better with you and Telia. Don't come looking for me cause I do not wanna be found goodbye..."

I looked at that and punch the wall and kept on doing it.

"Baby stop" Telia said I turned around with my fist bowled up in the air. And almost hit Telia but stopped myself, she flinched. I seen the fear in her eye.

"I'm so sorry Telia" I said

"Shhh, come here" she said and she held me. I was so angry, why would she just abandoned her own child. How I'm I suppose to tell my little girl her mommy isn't coming back? First off I gotta go see my mama. I gotta talk to her about this ...

-

-

-

-

By now it was night time, I've already put Crystal to bed. And I couldn't sleep neither could Telia

"I'm so sorry about earlier I didn't know wh...." Telia stopped me

"You were angry you blacked out.  I would have too. And I know you would never hit me so please do not let this eat you, because I already know you are worried about Crystal... That little girl is strong, she already been through so much because of her mama, She gonna get through it, I did. Look tomorrow we gonna go to mamas and see what she has too say then we figure out how too tell Crystal" she said " and you know imma always be here for you and that little girl"

"I love you so much Telia" I said and layed my head on her

"I love you too Andre" she kissed me and I lit up a blunt and we smoked it together..we smoked 6 more blunts until we were able to fall asleep...

_______

Hey guys!!! How'd you like this chapter?

Omg☹ poor little Crystal.....

VOTE AND FOLLOW ME AND COMMENT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER❗