Chapter 17 - Doctors

1 WEEK LATER  TELIA POV

I woke up at 8:00 because me and the little bean in my stomach had a doctors appointment. I slowly sat up feeling like I had to throw up I ran to the bathroom, and did. Few seconds later Andre came in with a cup of water and sat on the edge of the tub and rubbed my back. 

I hated throwing up so I was fighting tears. When I knew it was over I took the water and washed out my mouth then brushed my teeth. Andre brushed his too. Andre held my head and gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

Me and Andre both took our showers. and did our hygiene's. I put my clothes on while Andre went and got Crystal up. Kalen was coming over to watch her. 

When we both got dressed we waited for Kalen to pull up. 

(Telia Outfit )

(Telia Outfit )

(Andre Outfit)

I just put my hair in a quick messy bun. Kalen finally came. 

"Hey little brother" I said giving him a hug. 

"Uncle Kalen!!" Crystal said running giving him a hug. 

"Hey little girl" Kalen said giving her a kiss on the cheek. 

"Alright bro, thank you once again I'll see you in a couple of hours, and no smoking I got them people working on the pool back there." 

"Gotcha big bro" Kalen said dapping up Andre.

We got in the Benz and we drove off. 

-

-

We were in the doctors office waiting for the doctor to come in. Then she finally did. 

"Alright Mr and Mrs Carter?" This middle aged, tall, white lady came in and said. 

"Yes Ma'am thats us" I nervously smiled .

"Well I'm Dr. Dwayne your here for a ultrasound, and to cheek on the little bean huh?" She smiled. 

"Yes Ma'am we sure are." I smiled again. 

"Okay is this your first baby?" She asked. I looked at Andre and I seen his face turn into a frown. 

"Um yes but 4 years ago almost 5 years I had a miscarriage." I told the doctor. 

She looked at me with pity. 

"I'm sorry for your lost, but its good that we know. Is this the baby father?" 

"Yes ma'am I am" Andre said. 

She told me to lay down, she rubbed that Jelly stuff on my stomach and then a couple seconds later I seen I little bean on the screen. I looked at Andre who had a big smile on his face. I shed a tear but I wiped it away. Andre gave me a kiss. 

"Look at our little bean" He said. 

"You hear that? Thats your baby's heart beat." Dr.Dwayne said smiling. 

"Your baby seems very healthy so far Mrs.Carter I just want you to take it easy, I don't want you stressing or worrying to much because that can trigger another miscarriage." 

It sounded so nice when she called me Mrs. Carter even though me and Andre weren't married yet. But she was right. 

"Yes Ma'am I won't" 

We got our ultrasound pictures and we left, before we got back home we picked up some food for the Crystal and Kalen and headed back. 

-

-

We got in and there was no one in the house I looked outside and Kalen and Crystal were playing on the playground I got her. I swear Kalen is a grown kid. 

Andre knocked on the class door and scared both of them. I looked at the pool that was almost done being built. I couldn't wait to swim. 

But Crystal and Kalen came running in laughing. 

"I beat you!" Crystal screamed laughing. 

"I'mma get yo ass next time." Kalen said. 

"Ouuu dad he said a bad word" She said chuckling. 

"Kalen watch yo mouth around my daughter." Andre said laughing

We started eating.

--------------------------------

What you think?

Thank you guys for all the support!! 

Love you!

Tell me what you want next, or how you want me to announce the pregnancy!