Part 3- Talking to Dom

Dom and you have been talking for quite some time now. You didn't realize exactly how much time had passed until you looked at your phone. "11:57" Dom sees you check your phone and says, "Are ya nervous?" You look up and shake your head. "Ya know Dom, I may sound like any other fan but Tom has literally helped me through a lot. I've been through some things no other teenage girl should go through in an entire lifetime.

Seeing him post a video or photo literally can lift me up 10 stories high. So I am nervous because he's my rock, he's my bright light in the darkest hallway, he's my life raft in a stormy ocean, Dom he's my everything and I only just met him today." You say everything so passionately but you're looking at the ground because you don't know what Dom is going to think of you. You slowly look up at Dom to see him with a single tear in his eye. "I knew you fans loved my boy but I've never heard anyone put it like that with that much emotion" he says grabbing your hand.

He pulls you into a hug. Normally hugging an older man you just met would be completely insane to you, but Dom wears his heart on his sleeve and you feel comfortable. You wrap your arms around Dom and thank him for everything. Suddenly the door opens, and Tom appears from behind the door. He has a weird look on his face, seeing his father and the girl he invited, hugging. "Hey dad..." he says curiously. Dom and you pull away from each other smiling. You wipe some stray tears from your face and smile brightly at Tom. "Well I see you two are getting along" Tom says, "it's good to see Dad actually in the lounge for once." He chuckled. Dom starts laughing too. "So y/n wanna go to lunch?" Tom says with a giant smile.

It All Started With A Note - Tom Holland जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें