Part 48- My Fiance Tom Holland

You grab his face and he hold your waist as you kiss in the bright white snow. You pull away and look at your ring. It was absolutely beautiful, it had been the ring you had looked at since you were a little girl. "How did you know this was the ring" you asked him. He smiled and started to turn red. "Let's just say I did my research" he says. As you look out you see Tom's family standing further back. Tom turns and looks at them, and waves. You both walk over to them and Nikki has tears in her eyes and the boys look so happy. "You guys knew about this all along didn't you" you ask them. "Yup sure did" Dom says. The boys smile and you raise an eyebrow at each one of them. "That's why you were saying all that stuff about marriage the other day and then Paddy you faked being half asleep this morning didn't you." You ask the boys. Paddy's face reddens and you smile knowing you were right. "I have one more surprise for you" Tom says. You laugh, "how could there be anymore surprises?" Tom's family spilts in between the 5 of them and your grandpa and your best friend stand behind them. You fall to the ground on your knees and start crying. Tom picks you up, "was that a good surprise love" he asks you. You sob into his jacket and nod your head. You calm down and look at the both of them and laugh while you finish sobbing. You walk over and bend over to hug your grandpa, who had somehow made it in the snow in his wheelchair.

You then look up to your best friend who had tears in their eyes as well. "My bestie's man put a ring on it" they say. You laugh and go to hug them. "I'm getting married" you say, still hugging them. You walk back over to Tom and he wraps his arms around you and suggests that everyone go inside. You all head inside with you and Tom trailing behind the rest. You both are staring at each other as you walk inside. "I love you" you tell him. He kisses you, "I love you too." You all made it inside and everyone heads up to their rooms to get ready for dinner. Tom had arranged it for your best friend and grandpa to be on the same hallway earlier. You and Tom head to your room where as soon as the door closes Tom proceeds to grab your face and kiss you passionately. You smile in between each kiss knowing that very soon, you wouldn't just be his fiancé, you'd be his wife. "Tom you know that I have to start planning the wedding" you tell him pulling away from the kiss. "I know love, lucky for you I found your wedding board on Pinterest and already started asking my assistants to find whatever they can on there. You smile and wonder how long Tom had been planning this. You both start to get ready for dinner which you wear your brand new navy blue dress the boys bought you yesterday and some nude heels.

You place your hand against your dress and look at your ring once again. "I can't believe I'm engaged, and to Tom Holland at that" you say chuckling. Tom comes around the corner, laughing. "I can't believe I'm engaged and to y/n at that" he says. You smile and so does he. Once you're both finished getting ready you go next door to your grandpas room and Tom wheels him down to the dining room to eat dinner. Tom had reserved the back room of the dining room for his family and yours. You head to the back room and get your grandpa all situated at the end of the table. You sit right next to him and Tom sits next to you. Everyone else starts to show up and the whole dinner everyone talks about the "newly engaged couple". Nikki, your best friend and you all talk about planning for the wedding. You and Tom talked about when it should be at dinner, "as soon as possible I guess, I can't wait much longer for you to be my wife" he says winking at you. You plan to have the wedding in two months to give everyone time to get everything together.