Part 15- Getting ready

"Good morning" you say back. He smiles while his eyes are still closed and pulls you closer to him. You cozy up to him and say, "well aren't you just a cuddle bug." "Well I am Spider-Man" he says in a raspy voice once again. You both smile. "What do you have to do today" you ask him, still cuddled up right in his chest. "Well I was supposed to head back home today, but I just can't seem to want to go" he says smirking. You giggle, "same here." Tom smiles. "We could always just hang out together today and talk about going home later," Tom says shifting his body so he's laying on his back. As you move you're head to lay back on his chest you tell him you agree with him. "Well why don't we start getting ready, so we have pretty much the whole day to do whatever we want to do."

You and Tom start getting ready. Tom puts on some shaving cream and heads for his face with the razor; you stop blending your makeup and say, "shaving the non existent again now aren't we." Tom stops and smiles while putting his head down, laughing. Tom looks up and shakes his head at you. You smile and continue to blend in your makeup. Tom continues to shave his face. After he's done, he stops and you see him move his eyes back and forth between the two of you. "You know, I like this. Having someone to sit by in the morning and get ready with." You smile, "I like this too, I'm not all by myself sitting and getting ready." You both smile and continue to enjoy the presence of each other.

Once you're done with your hair and makeup, you decide what you're going to wear. You pick out a cute navy blue ruffled blouse and some light colored skinny jeans. You grab the outfit and head for the bathroom to change. Just as you open the door Tom runs into you....shirtless. "HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD YOU SCARED-" you stop mid sentence realizing that Tom was shirtless. You stare at his bare chest and you feel your face getting red. "You ok there" Tom says lifting your chin. "Uh yea sorry, I just- I just" you bite your lip. "Like what you see," Tom puts one hand on his hip and the other, he raises up and props it on the door frame, trying to look hotter. in reality it only made him look silly. You laugh, "most definitely." You giggle once more. "I'm just gonna get dressed" you both say at the same time. You both shift to the opposite side of the door and walk to go get dressed.

It All Started With A Note - Tom Holland On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara