Part 18- Harrison and Kylee

You two grab lunch and sit down at a table. You start eating and talking in between. "What was your favorite part so far" you ask Tom. "Definitely seeing you with the zebras" he giggles and crinkles his nose. You laugh, "ok besides that." "Um the meerkats" he says putting his hands up once again mimicking the meerkat. You both start laughing then. In the middle of your laughter his phone rings. "Oh, it's Harrison, do you mind if I take this?" You take a sip of your drink and shake your head no. He answers the call. "Hey man, where are you? I haven't heard from you in days" Harrison says before Tom could get a word out.

"Well I was at a comic con remember" Tom nudges you and says he'll be right back. He walks a little bit away but you can still hear him. "Harrison I met the most amazing girl and I really like her. I met her at the comic con and Haz, you'd love her. I swear she's all I ever wanted in a girl." Your eyes swell up with tears and you turn red. "Tom that's great. I would love to meet her. But hey, when you coming home, I miss you man" Harrison says, then you hear a girl voice. "I miss you too, Tom!" Tom smiles to both of their comments. "Oh hey, Kylee, how you been?" You're curious as to who this Kylee is. "Haz I should be home soon but I'm not sure exactly when. My dad should be headed back today, and if I can convince y/n to come to London with me, I'll be home in around 2 days." You smile.

"Ok lad, just checking on ya" Harrison says. "Ok mate, I'll see you soon. Are you treating your girlfriend nicely?" Tom says raising an eyebrow. "Yes he is" you hear the same girls voice, you guess that Kylee is Harrison's girlfriend. "That's good Kylee, keep Haz in check while I'm gone ok. Alright I gotta go, bye." Tom hangs up and starts walking to you. "Everything ok with Haz" you ask. "Yea he was just wondering if I was ok, I haven't talked to him in a couple days. I've been busy." He says grabbing your hand and winking at you. You smile. "Sorry" you say. "There's no reason for you to apologize love" Tom rubs his thumb across your hand. "Haz and his girlfriend Kylee want to meet you and I've been thinking, what if you came to London with me?" Tom looks at you with an unsure look on his face.