Part 53- The big surprise

A couple more months had passed and your one year wedding anniversary was coming up. Tom had previously signed up for a meet and greet the week of your wedding anniversary before he knew it was that day. Tom wanted to cancel but you insisted that he go. You told him that all his fans deserve to meet someone as great as him. He smiled at you. "What" you ask him. He walks over to you still smirking. He rests his hands on your waist. "I don't know how I ever found someone as great and supportive as you" he tells you. You smile, "I don't know, I guess my awesomeness just radiates." He laughs at you. He kisses you softly. Weeks pass and you and Tom couldn't be happier being with each other. It was time for Tom to fly to San Diego to go to the meet and greet. You were going to stay behind to get things done around the house and work. Tom kisses you goodbye and to the airport he goes. He told you when he landed and when he got to his hotel. The house was quite quiet without Tom, he was the heart of the house, always kept thing going and beating.

You go to sleep that night with Tessa in the bed with you. You couldn't handle being alone, since you had slept with Tom next you for almost a year. The next morning you wake up not feeling good at all. You ran to the bathroom and threw up. You clean yourself up and went to call Tom. "Hey babe,  " you say as the phone call connects. "Hey sunflower, I miss you" He says. "I miss you too," you say in an uneasy tone. "What's wrong love" he asks. "I don't know, I just haven't been feeling good this morning. I had to run to the bathroom so I didn't vomit everywhere" you respond. "Aw love, I'm sorry I wish I could be there for you, do I need to come home" he asks in a sincere tone. "No Tom I'm fine, I probably just ate something bad or something, who knows" you tell him. "Ok well, if you need anything I can come home and if it's urgent you can always call my mum" he says. "Ok Tom, I love you and hope you have a great time" you tell him. "Love you too sunflower" he says, you both hang up.

You start to look up your symptoms on google, you had to look extensively because most of the symptoms say you're dying. You laugh to yourself, "oh google doctors." As you look multiple sights say there's a possibility of pregnancy. Your eyes get real wide as you think about the last time you had your period. You had missed it. "Oh god, could I actually be preg-pregnant" you say to yourself. You run to the store and grab three different brands of pregnancy tests. You had to be sure. You head back home, starting to feel sick again. You take all three tests at once. As you wait for the results, you talk to Tessa. "What are we going to do Tess" she looks right at you and puts her paw up. You pace the bedroom. Minutes pass and you go to check the results. "All positive" you chuckle. "I'm pregnant I'm really pregnant" you laugh. "Tessa, I'm pregnant" you say to her excitedly. She starts to jump around. "Oh my god, I have to tell Tom, he'll be so excited" you say. "I can't just tell him over the phone" you say to Tessa. You look at flights for the next day to San Diego. You found one and started packing. You also buy a pass to the comic con to see Tom. You knew that you probably didn't have to buy one but you wanted it to be a surprise. You head to the airport and soon you're plane is landing in San Diego.