Part 46 - The Week with the Hollands

You head to dinner down in the resort's dining room. As you walk out of your room, Harry and Sam walk out as well. "Hey y/n" Sam says locking the door. "Hey" you respond. You walk up to them with you in the middle and the boys on either side of you. "You know what I just realized, we're the same age" you say. "I didn't know you were our age, I thought you were Tom's age" Harry says. "What a ca-winky-dink" you say. The boys stop and start laughing, "what did you just say" Sam questions while hunched over laughing. "Ca-winky-dink you know like coincidence but in a funny way" you say smiling as you all start walking again. They continue to laugh and you being in the middle you push out your arms which pushes both of them into the walls of the hallway. You laugh. "Ugh, did you seriously just do that, no wonder you and Tom get along so well" Harry says rubbing his arm. "Right, I'm surprised he hasn't put a ring on it" Sam says, looking at Harry, also rubbing his arm. You blush hearing what Sam said. "You know you're the only girlfriend of Tom's that has ever been on a family trip like this. That means so much on both ends" Harry says. "Wow really" you ask. "Yea" Sam says, "I mean Tom hasn't had many girlfriends but you're the one that's gotten the closest to any of us" Harry replies.

You guys reach the dining room and what the boys said was circling in your head. You see Dom, Nikki and Paddy already sitting at a table and you three sit with them. "Tom already leave" Dom asks you. "Yes sir, he's already landed" you tell him. Dom smiles at you and you order what you want to drink. Nikki starts talking to you about Tom as a baby. "He used to dress up in his little Spider-Man outfit and run all around the house, it was so cute" she tells you. The boys laugh. As you all talk the subject changes to you and Tom. "I was telling y/n earlier, that by the way Tom and her get along so well, I was surprised that Tom hasn't proposed" Sam tells Dom and Nikki.
They shake their head, "yea, you got that right, but give him time, I know that boys in love, it'll come when it comes" Dom and Nikki say is interchanging sentences. You blush once again. You all finish dinner and talk about tomorrow's plans of hitting the slopes again. "So maybe I can show you some tricks tomorrow y/n" Paddy says. "Yea, I'd love that" you respond.

You all head up to your rooms, and shortly after you fall asleep. You wake up in the morning to a text from Tom saying good morning and that his interview was today, so if he doesn't answer for a while, not to worry. You text him back that you and the rest of the gang would be skiing today and told him that the interview would go fine. You both tell each other love you and you start to get ready. You think to yourself, "I love that we communicate so well, most couples can't do that, but we trust each other enough that we can." You get ready and meet the gang downstairs to start skiing. Paddy shows you all these different tricks and you're impressed by his skill. You start to practice one trick to show Tom when he came back the last couple days. The week went by quick, with you always busy practicing and being taught by Paddy, you didn't realize how fast it was going. The day before Tom arrived, you had the trick down. Paddy was quite impressed. That night, everyone was acting so strange towards you. You didn't understand why, but Nikki took you to get your nails done, Dom and the boys took you to the shop in the resort and bought you a nice dress. You were curious as to why they were doing this but you just thought they were being nice. You go to bed that night and call Tom. You ask him if he put his family up to all the shenanigans, but he told you no. The thing is, he was acting so strange, you didn't know what was going on.