Part 17- The zoo

"See it's not that bad once you get used to it. I'm so proud of you!" Tom says and gives you a quick kiss. All three of you talk all the way to the zoo about crazy encounters with fans that they've had. You arrive at the zoo and Tom once again runs around to open the door. You step out and you two head to the front entrance of the zoo. You stop at the ticket booth and the staff there realize that Tom Holland is at their zoo. "Oh my God you're Tom Holland" Tom chuckles and replies with a yes. Tom asks how much it'll be to get in and the staff members tell him that he will get in free. "Oh I really don't mind paying but if you're going to let me get in free can she get in free too? Cause if she can't get in free I don't want to." "Of course she can get in free, no problem!"

You two say thank you and proceed to enter the zoo. You two are walking hand in hand through the zoo. You discuss your favorite animals and what you love about them. "I'd have to say my favorite animal is the zebra or the giraffe" you say, making you and Tom's arms sway back and forth. "Mines probably the gorilla or the meerkat." You stop. "The meerkat?" "Yeah, I love how they pop up and do this" Tom says while holding his hands at his chest. You laugh. "Thomas Stanley Holland you're impossible" you say grabbing his hand again. "You love me..." he says giggling after. You roll your eyes and you two continue to walk around.

You get to the zebras and you get excited. "Oh my gosh, Tom look" oh say excitedly and letting go of his hand so you can run up and go see them. Tom laughs and admires you from afar. You turn around and motion your hands for him to come to you. He comes up behind you and puts his hands on the rail with you in between. You both watch the zebras graze and wag their tails. Tom turns you around to face him and stares into your eyes. "Y/n I've had so much fun with you the last two days and you're just the most amazing girl. I feel like I've known you my whole life but at the same time this new feeling has me going crazy. In a good way though! I really like you." You smile, "I really like you too." You kiss his soft lips again and then start to head for lunch.